Sunday, 19 February 2017

OOTD Moving into Spring

Once Christmas has gone, I am so over winter so buying spring clothes was on my agenda and when I saw these trousers they just screamed me. However, as much as I want it to be spring clothing appropriate its sort of that awkward time of year where it's time to be brighter but I also need serious warmth leading to me pairing with this with the cosiest jumper I own. It also picks out the pink tones in the trousers instead of wearing the typical black jumper. As the trousers are very figure hugging I find tucking in the jumper makes it sort of blend together a bit better but also gives a contrast. 

I then accessorised with rose gold as again it picks out the pink colours, the earrings are just basic hoops which I used to not be a big fan of but now I am obsessed, the watch is a brown leather with a rose gold face and I just cannot wait to wear it with a tan as I think that would look so good.

Trousers - Primark - £7
Jumper - Newlook - £7.99
Watch - Newlook 
Earrings 
Lipstick - MAC Mehr 

♥︎ 

10 comments:

  1. I saw those trousers in primark and thought about buying them but now I need them! You are working them and I love how you have styled them. Lovely post girl xx

    http://louiselovesbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg, you do girl! I could so imagine you rocking these! xx

      Delete
  2. Ah I love the jumper, it looks so cosy! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pants are so cute!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The trousers are so cute! I love the pattern on them! X

    Kate// itskaterose.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a lovely outfit - the trousers are so nice!

    Lucy | Forever September

    ReplyDelete