Sunday, 15 January 2017

Top 5 Products of 2016

 This post might be coming a tiny bit late seen as I'm still talking about last year but I do love favourites post so couldn't miss out and not write about what I have been loving. Also, I really hope you don't mind the worse quality photos, my proper camera will be resuming next week. So now that's out the way I will begin.
Benefit Hoola - I discovered this in the summer and yes I am incredibly late to the party but I so get why everyone loves it, I wasn't sure if it would be too muddy or too orange to start with as there's only one shade available but it works wonders for a lovely natural bronzed contour. It also blends effortlessly.

MAC Mehr - If you are an avid reader of my blog or know me in person then you will know this colour is what's on my lips on a daily basis, I have been using it since I bought it in April and is my most worn lipstick from MAC and even my whole collection. The colour is a more on the pink side of a pinky brown nude and lasts forever on the lips whilst the matte formula isn't drying.

The Body Shop Tea Tree Pore Minimiser- I use this a primer after moisturiser and before foundation and I find it gives my skin a more matte feel and even base for my foundation, it also makes my makeup look more flawless as my pores are reduced while it fights spots throughout the day and prevents future ones caused by makeup which I find so helpful as foundations which previously broke me out no longer do due to this.

Yes To Tomatoes Moisturiser - This is another product which really helps reduce my breakouts and I have used it religiously every night, although my skin's not perfect I think this has made a great improvement. I also find it sinks in the skin and isn't too heavy.

OGX Coconut Water - This was my holy grail in the summer and the smell instantly makes me think of the sun but I carried on using it throughout Autumn Winter and it really makes a difference to my dry hair and I can definitely tell the difference when I don't use it. 

What were your holy grail 2016 products?

♥︎

6 comments:

  1. Hoola is my favorite bronzer! Mehr is a gorgeous color too x

    www.beautyfromkatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. MAC Mehr is one thats been on my list for a long time - sounds like such a good lipstick!

    Lucy | Forever September

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. I love it, plus its one not many people talk about!

      Delete