Sunday, 18 December 2016

Christmas Chocolate Orange Shortbread

 When Christmas comes around I love to bake and I found this recipe and thought it sounded like Christmas in a biscuit due to orange, chocolate and spices plus it's the perfect quick and easy thing to bake and then sit cosy with a hot drink and of course a Christmas film.
Ingredients:

250g plain flour
75g Caster Sugar
75g Butter
75g Chocolate Chips (white and milk)
2tsps of Orange Rind
1tsp of Cinnamon

Method:

I began by lining two baking trays and preheated the oven to 180c
 I then began stirring together the flour, sugar and cinnamon so they were thoroughly mixed together.
I then put in the butter and worked the mixture into breadcrumbs.
Then mix in the orange rind and chocolate chips before making a ball of dough ready to roll out on a floured surface.
I rolled the mixture out to about 1cm thick and then used Christmas cookie cutters to create the shapes.
I then put them in the oven for about 20 minutes.
Leave to cool and then ENJOY!

♥︎

No comments:

Post a Comment