Sunday, 6 November 2016

Classic Red Lip's & Liner

I am all about the glam when it comes to makeup and the classic look of a basic brown eyeshadow, simple flick of liner and bright red lips is one of my all time favourites especially at this time of year which I am not sure why but I steer towards it so many times on an evening out it also takes very little effort and time. 
I started off moisturising and priming my skin with my usual The Body Shop Tea Tree Pore Minimiser then the Soap and Glory Kick Ass Green Concealer to even out skin tone, I find this look just works so much better if the base is flawless, then I used my favourite foundation which has a buildable coverage and 'skin' like look about it which is the L'Oreal True Math in the shade Golden Ivory where for once I wasn't the palest shade that ever existed! I then hid any blemishes with the trusty collection concealer and set with again the holy grail Rimmel Stay Matte Powder which I have used FOREVER. 

Moving onto contour I used Hoola by Benefit again a product I could not live without then bronzed with the Soap and Glory Solar Powder. For blusher I opted for something very natural to keep the focus on the lips and not clash so I used Collections Bashful Blush and then finished off with the Makeup Revolution Highlight.

For brows, I used Rimmel Brow This Way Wax and Benefits Read Set Brow before moving onto eyeshadow.  I went fairly natural so used MAC's Kittens on the lid and Cork into the crease and the tiniest amount beneath the eye. I then did the flick with Soap and Glory Supercat liner and quite a few coats of Benefit Roller Lash. If you find wings hard I'm not going to go too into it as I did a guide HERE.

To finish off I used Rimmel Kate Lipstick 01 for the pop of classic red.

What's your go-to look?

6 comments:

  1. so pretty! that shade really suits you xXx


    www.jessicabkennedy.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely products used and you look beautiful! Xx

    louiselovesbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete