Sunday, 30 October 2016

Hallowe'en Gingerbread Skeleton's


Halloween has to be my second favourite season to do baking obviously Christmas is first so this year as I had virtually zero time I thought I was going to have to give it a miss but today I had a spare hour and did this and I am pretty pleased with how they turned out I also thought this are perfect for last minute as of course you could just get shop bought and decorate, perfect if you have kids or like me are just a big kid yourself!

Ingredients: 
100g Soft Brown Sugar
50g Butter
225g Flour
2tsp Bicarbonate of Soda
1/2 tsp Ginger
1/2 tsp cinnamon
100g Golden syrup

White Chocolate for decoration

(or as i said early you could cheat and opt for shop bought) 

Method:
Preheat oven to Gas Mark 5 
Stir together all dry ingredients
Then heat butter, sugar and golden syrup on a low heat until melted.
Let this cool a little then pour into dry ingredients a mix into a dough
Roll out the dough and cut into gingerbread men shape
Bake for 10-15 minutes.

Once cool pipe on the melted white chocolate into little skeletons, you could even add some red icing to make them a bit gory as mine are still quite cute for Halloween aha! Let me know what you baked for Halloween or if you give these quick and easy skeletons a go.

♥︎

2 comments:

  1. I love a gingerbread man! These are such a cool idea for Halloween. x

    Kate Louise Blogs / Lingerie Giveaway

    ReplyDelete