Sunday, 9 October 2016

Autumn Makeup Look


Autumn is my all time favourite season and as soon as acceptably possible I am grabbing for the berry red lippies and copper, red toned eyeshadows so I have already become obsessed with this look and know I will be wearing it virtually every day!

So as I said when Autumn comes around I head for the berry lip and copper shadow, winged liner is a must along with matte skin and quite a lot of bronzer as I am seriously not prepared to go back to being a ghost after summer just yet.

Products:

The Body Shop Tea Tree Primer
L'Oreal Infalliable Matte 24hr Foundation
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer
Rimmel Match Perfection Loose Powder
NYX Contour Stick
Benefit Hoola Bronzer
The Body Shop Blush - 02
Makeup Revolution Highlight
Rimmel Brow This Way Brow Palette
Benefit Ready Steady Brow Gel
MAC Eyeshadows - Amber Lights, Creative Copper, Cork and Aromatic
Soap & Glory Supercat Liner
Benefit Roller Lash
Rimmel Kate Lipstick- 107

What are your Autumn Makeup go to Products?

♥︎

8 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful look! We are going into Spring but I'm going to save this for next Autumn!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Have a nice Spring xx

      Delete
  2. You look so pretty! <3

    Blessings,
    Edye | Http://gracefulcoffee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its a beautiful look, but you know what's really funny? I actually really like pale skin, lol. maybe because my skin is virtually tan. having lived in LA my entire life definitely didn't help matters. I was also jealous of people with pale skin. funny how that works.

    https://cynicalduchess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We always want what we can't have aha!

      Delete
  4. Autumn makeup looks are my fav!


    www.lipsticks-and-louboutins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete