Sunday, 2 October 2016

Autumn Evening OOTD


Autumn clothing is possibly my favourite of all the seasons as I love the colours, so as soon as October hit it was time to pull out the thick black tights and boots, but as the colder weather isn't quite here I went for a short sleeved top however I will probably start pairing this with a coat very soon. I also tried to make this as affordable as possible as like me many of you are probably on a student budget if not then who doesn't love a bargain. 

Skirt - Primark - £4
Top - Newlook - £6
Boots - Primark - £15
Nail Varnish - Barry M Speed Dry Pomegranate
Lipstick - Rimmel 107

♥︎

4 comments:

  1. That skirt is so cute! You look amazing xx


    Blessings,
    Edye | Http://gracefulcoffee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love this outfit, you look beautiful xx
    www.basicallyalice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete