Sunday, 28 August 2016

Nude Bronzed Makeup


Although Summer is now coming to an end and Autumn is well on its way I am not quite ready to go back to being as pale as a ghost so I thought I would share the look I have been reaching for quite a lot the past weeks and swapping up the lip for something darker will transition me right into my favourite season of the year!
I decided to keep it quite natural on the eyes with no liner which might be quite a shock if you know what a lover of winged liner I am! However, I find the simple gold shimmer looks really pretty with heavily bronzed skin I also went for a very pretty highlight to add some glow to my skin paired with a nude glossy lip which I never thought I would say I love!

MAC Studio Fix Fluid - NW15
Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer- Light
Soap and Glory Kick Ass Concealer- Anti-Redness
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer
Benefit Dew The Hoola
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder- Translucent
Benefit Hoola Bronzer
The Body Shop Blusher- 03
Makeup Revolution Baked Highlighter
Stila Eyeshadow - Puppy - As Transition Shade
MAC Eyeshadow- Creative Copper all over lid, Cork in the outer corner and Aromatic in the crease
Maybelline Lash Sensational
Rimmel Lip Liner - EastEnd Snob
Lancome Lipgloss

♥︎
Bloglovin' | Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | Pintrest

SaveSaveSaveSave

7 comments:

  1. That's so pretty - you look lovely.

    http://lizziedailyblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your skin is so flawless! I wear make up like this to college all the time, so simple but nice! xx

    - Eternalleigh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Aw this comment made me so happy as I have struggled with my skin for years now! and yes I love it so much x

      Delete
  3. You look so pretty! Love the eye makeup <3

    Blessings,
    Edye | Http://gracefulcoffee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're so pretty! Love this make up look x

    ReplyDelete