Wednesday, 3 August 2016

July Favourites!

I cannot get over its now August! In four months time, it will be Christmas! Ok, it's too soon for that, I'll stop :') In July I loved so many different things so I thought as normal I would share them with you.
Firstly this month I have been loving the Makeup Revolution Flawless Eyeshadow Palette which was an absolute bargain at just £8! I picked this up on a bit of a whim as I just wanted a wide range of shades so I could never be missing a shade I might want to wear on a regular basis as my collection previously was just a big array of every single possible copper and gold  (even though I still do adore those shades and this palette has a couple!) However the pigmentation of these are amazing, personally I prefer the shimmers as they have a slightly better colour payoff whilst the longevity is the best I have seen from a drugstore palette.

I know, I know, Summer's supposed to be the time for bright lips but I just can't help myself reaching for a nude lip especially nudes on the more pinky side leading to this new discovery of Rimmel Lip Liner in Eastend Snob, I heard Lucy&Lydia (YouTuber's) talking about this ages ago and only just got around to picking it up, it's the perfect lip liner for under my favourite nude MAC Mehr but also can be worn on its own and gives the 'Kylie Pout'.

Finally on the makeup side of things is one of the new Benefit Brow Products, when I got this I wasn't too sure if it was for me as I find gels can be a bit of a hit or miss but this is amazing it keeps my brows in place and prevents them fading throughout the day - which means it's perfect for Summer whilst also making them look natural due to brushing them through getting rid of any excess product.

Zoella's Bath Latte may be my favourite bubble bath ever, the smell is so lovely as its sweet but not sickly and is such a calming smell. I also find my skin feels lovely once I get out of the bath. I featured it in my last post of a Pamper Routine so won't ramble on too much about it (link here)

I have also been obsessed with the Yes To Tomatoes Moisturiser, I have been using this every night on my skin and in the morning I feel more moisturised and my skin looks a lot healthier since I began using it. It's also good for blemishes which is a bonus. I also find even though my skin is overall oily that a moisturiser for combination skin improves my skin a lot more as my skin craves a lot more hydration than a moisturiser for oily skin can give. Oh, and before you ask it doesn't smell like Tomatoes which surprised me!

Onto the random section and my favourite part! I have been obsessed with Tanya Bakes by the lovely Tanya Burr. The recipes in here are all things I would eat whilst not being extremely hard to master, I have only tried a few including the Chocolate Chip Shortbread which was gorgeous whilst I can't wait to try the S'mores Cupcakes!

This month I have a favourite YouTuber of The Clueless Flower, I love how original the majority of the content is while her personality is so likeable and relatable. She deserves so, so many more subscribers and I really recommend going and having a watch if you like lifestyle, fashion and a little bit of make-up.

Onto music, I have been obsessed with three songs, the first being Olly Murs' who would have thought it! You Don't know Love is another banger from the very fit Murs also did I mention I met him which has to be my favourite experiences of this month and definitely the year! Head over to my Instagram where I posted the oh so special photo. I have also been loving Feel My Love by Jake Quickenden which I am not sure if I mentioned in my June Favourites or not but I have included it anyway as I have still been loving it! Finally, I have loved Don't Let Me Down which is another great summer tune, let me know if you would like me to share my Summer Playlist in the comments.

What have you been loving this month?

♥︎

6 comments:

  1. Nice post! I really want to try out some of Makeup Revolutions products, I have heard so much about them and I can now actually get them where I live.
    Róisín
    totallyro.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would definitely recommend the eyeshadows and highlighters!

      Delete
  2. I've got that Makeup Revolution palette too and absolutely love it! The shadows are gorgeous and its super affordable. Loved this! X

    Kate// katerosexo1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to try something from Zoella's new range, it sounds right up my street! That MUR palette looks like something I would like, too x

    www.beautyfromkatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete