Wednesday, 10 August 2016

Back To School: Stationary Haul



My favourite part of going back to school has to be the Back To School shopping, picking the prettiest of stationary which I buy in the hope it will make me more willing to actually do work and become a tiny bit more organised and this year was no different even though I still had a lot left over from last years supplies such as lever arches, ring binders and notepads. For some reason, every time I go into Paperchase, Ryman's or cute quirky shops I get absorbed into buying much more than I need and everything is so cute. 
Even though stationary doesn't necessarily make me more organised or guarantee a good grade it makes me want to go and do work (maybe 'want' is an exaggeration) but if you are feeling a bit exasperated when it comes to actually doing something maybe all your in need of is a new notepad as there really is something quite exciting about opening a new journal or a notebook looking pretty on your desk.



♥︎
Save

10 comments:

  1. All of this stationary is so cute! I'm going to have to take a trip to Paperchase before my A Levels begin!! xo

    emsirose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can never beat a stationery haul!! It's definitely the best part of going to school! You picked up some lovely bits xx

    Thrifty vintage fashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agree with you on that one! and Thankyou x

      Delete
  3. Picking out back to school stationary is literally the best haha - love the bits you picked up, especially the diary!

    Lucy | Forever September

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could spend ages in Paperchase, obsessed with their stationery. Love what you picked out, this was always my favourite part of the summer coming to an end xxx

    AlLittleKiran | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Paper chase is defiantly my favourite stationary shop! x

      Delete
  5. The diary looks so pretty! I buy way to much stationary than never really use it! Such a lovely post! <3

    Amelia | Amelia Grace

    ReplyDelete