Sunday, 31 July 2016

Pamper Evening Routine



Since its that time of year, everyone is ready to relax whether it be because you need a holiday or you are currently on a summer holiday from school a bath is a perfect thing I find to de-stress and chill so I thought I would share my routine and the products I use.
For the bubbles I decided to use Zoella's Bath Latte which I have become addicted to! The smell is gorgeous and fills the bathroom whilst also feeling really smooth on the skin, I just poured this under the running water and a mass of bubbles formed. The smell is quite sweet but not sickly which I love and smells quite rich and chocolatey with a hint of almonds which sounds quite strange but its soo good! 

Whilst in the bath I used the Soap And Glory Smoothie Star Breakfast Scrub which leaves my skin feeling super soft especially on my elbows and knees where I like most people are prone to dry skin. This again smells sweet and the scent mixes perfectly with the bubble bath. I also used The Body Shop, Grapefruit Soap which again smells like I just want to eat it! 
I also did a face mask using an old favourite of The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Mask which I find is the perfect thing to not dry the skin out but prevent blemishes, I use this once a week and really see an improvement in my skin compared to when I didn't use it. Whilst in the bath I also read Dream A Little Dream by Giovanna Fletcher which I was terrified I would drop into the water!

Finally, when I got out of the bath I used the Soap and Glory Righteous Butter which is a staple keeping my skin super smooth, and it wouldn't be a pamper evening without Soap and Glory, would it?! 

I then painted my nails, ate chocolate and watched a film... the perfect end to a night.


♥︎

2 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet post and because of it I desperately want to have a pamper night! xo

    emsirose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love one, but its hard to find time!

      Delete