Sunday, 24 July 2016

Casual Summer Day

Summer, Heatwave, Playsuit Navy and White Primark, Newlook Sandals in Tan, Pandora Ring, Primark Sunglasses, Fishtail Braid, OOTD, Garden,
So a heatwave hit Britain! 32° C was definitely a shock to my system so out came the most summery outfit I could find yet I was still hot (typically British complaining whatever the weather!) however I bloomin' love this playsuit!
Summer, Heatwave, Playsuit Navy and White Primark, Newlook Sandals in Tan, Pandora Ring, Primark Sunglasses, Fishtail Braid, OOTD, Garden,
If you didn't already know I am possibly the biggest bargain hunter when it comes to clothes shopping with this outfit coming to under £20! Say what?! Yes, £20! Not including the ring I wear on a daily basis from Pandora. 

The Playsuit itself is beautiful, bought from Primark for £5. The material is lovely and lightweight meaning it is perfect for the warmer weather whilst the navy and white is right up my street for the summer, however, there were so many different variations of patterns and colours available. I paired this with a simple pair of tan brown sandals which cost £12 from Newlook, I think they look lovely with the Navy and Brown together whilst being comfortable despite the fact I had a fractured & bruised toe (things I do for this blog ;) ) Then finally a pair of brown cat eye sunglasses which cost £2.50 from Primark and finished with a simple fishtail braid which I did a tutorial on HERE.

Summer, Heatwave, Playsuit Navy and White Primark, Newlook Sandals in Tan, Pandora Ring, Primark Sunglasses, Fishtail Braid, OOTD, Garden,

Summer, Heatwave, Playsuit Navy and White Primark, Newlook Sandals in Tan, Pandora Ring, Primark Sunglasses, Fishtail Braid, OOTD, Garden,

Summer, Heatwave, Playsuit Navy and White Primark, Newlook Sandals in Tan, Pandora Ring, Primark Sunglasses, Fishtail Braid, OOTD, Garden,


♥︎

4 comments:

  1. Such a cute summertime outfit, Katie! Hope you have a great week xx

    Blessings,
    Edye | Http://gracefulcoffee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful playsuit! I love the pattern - it looks lovely on you. Great photos too xx

    Sophie Elizabeth
    www.popcornandglitter.co.uk

    ReplyDelete