Tuesday, 26 July 2016

Afternoon Tea



One thing I always love to do is go for Afternoon Tea, a typical British pass time however once I found this beautiful cafe in my local area I just keep going back, whether it be for Breakfast, lunch or simply cake. This particular visit was a present to my Mom as I kept saying she just had to try it and being the wonderful daughter I am, treated her. 

We didn't do the typical afternoon tea of scones and a pot of tea purely because I am not really a fan however when I saw Carrot Cake there was nothing I wanted more as you might know I am a massive fan especially since I found a recipe of my own (HERE) I also had a glass of Orange Juice whilst my Mom had a Chocolate Brownie and Tea. We both really enjoyed this nice afternoon out even if I did have to restrain myself of buying yet another slice as it was so good! I really recommend going out to a local cafe and if your a blogger like me the aesthetics in many are very instagramable but it is also a lovely treat to give a family member or friend.

♥︎

8 comments: