Thursday, 23 June 2016

The Make-up Products Everyone Needs To Own!

Holy grail must have products, The Body Shop Tea Tree Pore Minimiser, MAC Lipsticks, Benefit Hoola Bronzer, MAC Amber Lights Eyeshadow, Soap and Glory Glow All Out Cream Highlight, Highlight and Contour, Primer, Highend and Drugstore Makeup, Beauty blogger, Makeup , Flowers, Photography, Beauty, Products, Katielou99
I am forever sharing products I have been loving within all kinds of posts however I thought I have never done a post a long the lines of holy grails or go to must own products that you have to try so I thought why not do a little round up, causing me to look through every part of my collection leading to me finding the products for this post and a lot of others I had completely forgot about *hint hint about future post*. So here are the products you must own!
Holy grail must have products, The Body Shop Tea Tree Pore Minimiser, MAC Lipsticks, Benefit Hoola Bronzer, MAC Amber Lights Eyeshadow, Soap and Glory Glow All Out Cream Highlight, Highlight and Contour, Primer, Highend and Drugstore Makeup, Beauty blogger, Makeup , Flowers, Photography, Beauty, Products, Katielou99
The Body Shop Tea Tree Pore Minimiser- It is not an exaggeration when I say the Tea Tree range from The Body Shop has saved my skin going from face might as well have been made from blemishes instead of skin to only the occasional breakout and this is one of the products that really made a difference. I apply this after moisturiser before foundation as a primer as it makes my skin a bit tacky and makes foundation application smoother. This also helped to reduce blemishes as while my makeup was on my face it was fighting spots and providing a barrier to stop foundation going into my pores which consequentially means less spots for me. YAY! Apart from the blemish helping I also find my makeup lasts a lot longer and the product itself lasts a very long time to use up.

Rimmel Brow this Way- I had been longing for Benefit Gimme Brow for quite a while but thought as I had never used a brow gel before it was a bit pointless to spend a lot of money if I didn't like it but after trying this I don't even feel as if I need to buy anything more expensive. I use this after I have filled in my brows with powder to set them in place, I don't really have unruly hairs but it's great for an occasional one but I only use a tiny amount and is great for making brows lasts longer. At around £4 its so affordable and I have often worn it on its own if I am in a rush however I do prefer a fuller brow.

MAC Eyeshadow- I don't know where these eyeshadows have been all my life! I am sure you have heard a lot about these everywhere but seriously they are so good and finally I can join in with the hype and understand why so many people use them. I have mine in Amber Lights which is the perfect colour for Autumn however as its so gorgeous I use it all year around. The pigmentation is gorgeous and the formula blends out effortlessly, I also find I only need the smallest amount on the brush so can tell this little pan will last me an eternity! The only downside is the price at £13 so maybe one if you want a little treat.

Holy grail must have products, The Body Shop Tea Tree Pore Minimiser, MAC Lipsticks, Benefit Hoola Bronzer, MAC Amber Lights Eyeshadow, Soap and Glory Glow All Out Cream Highlight, Highlight and Contour, Primer, Highend and Drugstore Makeup, Beauty blogger, Makeup , Flowers, Photography, Beauty, Products, Katielou99
Benefit Hoola Bronzer- I put this in my favourite contour and highlight post last week (here) and can't believe I didn't buy it sooner. It is the perfect shade for paler skin tones and isn't too orange or too cool toned it also lasts well on the skin. The brush is brilliant too which is a bonus!

MAC Lipsticks- I think MAC have a shade or formula to suit everyone whether playing it safe or going a bit more out there. All the ones I have tried have lasted an incredibly long time on the lips and have amazing pigmentation. but i won't ramble on too long as I know you have all heard it before.

Holy grail must have products, The Body Shop Tea Tree Pore Minimiser, MAC Lipsticks, Benefit Hoola Bronzer, MAC Amber Lights Eyeshadow, Soap and Glory Glow All Out Cream Highlight, Highlight and Contour, Primer, Highend and Drugstore Makeup, Beauty blogger, Makeup , Flowers, Photography, Beauty, Products, Katielou99
Soap And Glory Glow All Out- This is my most recent purchase of all these and instantly fell in love with it, the cream formula is easy to blend and lasts a very long time despite my oily skin. The colour is a gorgeous champagne with a gorgeous glitter which captures the light emphasising the cheek bones. It's also super affordable!

What are your must have products?

♥︎

6 comments:

  1. I totally agree with the MAC lipsticks! They are some of my favourites and totally worth the price tag! Loved this post X

    Thrifty vintage fashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you buy the MAC refill pans they are only $6, probably even less in euros! Hoola is one of my favorite bronzers x

    www.beautyfromkatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agree completely that everyone must have something tea tree. Boots have a great tea tree and witch hazel face scrub that I absolutely love!!!

    http://lizziedailyblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried that but nothing compares to the one from The Body Shop.

      Delete