Tuesday, 28 June 2016

The Best Of: Soap & Glory

Soap & Glory makeup may be my favourite in the drugstore, it's such good quality for a reasonable price and I find nearly every product I have tried just works well on my skin leading to this big huge oversized collection (this isn't all of them) I have more than anyone needs, however, it does lead to me being a quite fair judge of what is fab out of their range.

Kick Ass All Is Calm Concealer- A green concealer! Yes, you read it right, you aren't going crazy! I absolutely love this, it's one of my most recent purchase and i was very happy when this came out as I have terrible redness on my cheeks from scarring of blemishes which always bothers me whenever I am doing a full face of makeup, I apply it after foundation, then before blending it out I put a normal concealer on the top. A little goes a long way so I have no idea how I am going to get through this mammoth stick but also means I can't even tell I have another product on my face. There is also one for dark circles and a couple of others but I only have this due to this being my main problem area.

Lid Stuff- I don't actually think you can buy this as a palette as I got it in a Christmas gift set however I am not quite sure. However, you can buy quads of your favourite colours or go all out and buy a palette of ten. These colours are perfect for me as I am always swapping between a gold and a pink eye. The formulation is gorgeous, they feel so creamy to apply and blend out effortlessly and would actually say they are equal to MAC eyeshadows in pigmentation and blend ability, they also last a very long time, the mattes longer than shimmers and last all day and night with a good eye primer.

Smoulder Kohl- This again came in a Christmas gift set and I swear I haven't stopped using it since then, it is so creamy and easy to blend out so perfect for beneath the eye and on top but is also waterproof and even with my extremely watery eyes can last a fair few hours on my water/tight line.

Supercat Eyeliner- If you have read my posts for a while or my Top 5 Eyeliner Post (linked here) then you probably would have gathered this is up there with my all time favourite products, it is so black, lasts an incredibly long time, easy to apply and is cheap as chips! I don't think any drugstore eyeliner will be able to defeat this and that's a bloody bold statement for me!

Solar Powder - This is the perfect shade for my skin, it gives a gorgeous glow however I find it really weird the lighter shade has run out quicker when I swirl my brush around over both. This lasts a very long time and doesn't go muddy which is always something I struggle with when using drugstore bronzers. This also can give the effect of contouring but is a lot easier as its more buildable than bam there's the colour.

Love at First Blush - When I first used this I wasn't overly keen on it and seemed to make my cheeks look a bit strange however I found with a nude lip this just gives such a fresh faced glow however I haven't even made a dent in it as you only need the tiniest bit. This is the perfect blush for summer and minimal makeup.

Glow All Out Cream Highlight- I am OBSESSED with this! I mentioned it in my favourite contour and highlight post and still haven't stopped using it. This is how to achieve a glow, sometimes I wish I could just cover my face in it as it just makes me look so much more awake and gives a beautiful dewy look to the skin even if the rest of the face is matte! I won't go too much into as i wrote loads  in my previous post.


Sexy Mother Pucker Matte Lip- And... The final product is these gorgeous lipsticks. These are enough more recent Soap and Glory release and can we just appreciate they are around £4! If you haven't tried them like where have you been! The formula goes on so creamy then dries matte but doesn't dry out my lips and the shade range is gorgeous mine are- Pretty Muted, Chocoberry and Fire Cracker.

♥︎

5 comments:

  1. Great post! I love soap and glory! Super cat is my favourite eyeliner ever and the glow all out cheek stick is amazing! X

    Amyx Makeupwithmissa.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I literally love Soap & Glory as a brand, especially love the Solar Powder!

    Lucy | Forever September

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need to try the other products! I love them!

      Delete
  3. Such a great post, thanks for sharing amazing review :)

    www.beautiliciousd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete