Thursday, 2 June 2016

May Favourites

I think I must say this in all of my favourites posts and I'm sure every other blogger and there mom says it but this year is flying by, I don't know if its because i'm older or what but it feels like yesterday everyone was ready for christmas however one good thing is there are a lot of favourite posts so lets get going!

Maybelline The Nudes Palette- I have had this since summer last year but never really got into using it too much however recently I have been loving it the pigmentation of the matte shades is unbelievable for the £10 price tags however the shimmer shades do wear off the matte shades make up for it as the perfect crease colour.

Natural Collection Eyeshadow- I was in need of a base white to make colours such as gold pop but didn't want to spend to much money as it was only for underneath but I was so surprised at how lovely the formula was and the pigmentation, for £1.99 it was a complete bargain!

NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Milan- I only bought this about two days ago but I fell in love instantly although the longevity isn't as good as something you may get for more money the formula is very lightweight and applies lovely also the colour is a lovely dusky 'all year round' pink colour that is also quite muted. For £5.50 it is well worth the money and after a few compliments I may be addicted to yet another lip product. Boots here I come!

L'Oreal Summer Glow Lotion- This is an amazing gradual tan, despite not being a big user of fake tan and prefer to just be natural this is brilliant, I wanted to tan my legs for a summer dress I recently wore (see post here) and it didn't go patchy which is very unusual as I am no expert and with one application I already had a natural glow to my skin and felt as if that was enough as it just made my skin look overall more healthy and not the typical 'orange' fake tan look.
 Rose Gold Aviators - Ok lets just put it out there, these sunglasses were £2 like seriously?! As soon as I saw the huge mass of sunglasses hanging up in Primark I knew summer was coming and tried on all sorts leaving with three pairs however these are by far my favourite and have wore them overtime theres a peep of sunshine.

Pandora Flower ring- I received this for my birthday last year and only ever bring it out in the summer so again I am absolutely loving it! Although its quite expensive I have been wearing a lot!

What have you been loving this month?

♥︎

14 comments:

  1. Lovely post! I'm also addicted to my Nyx soft matte lip cream and those sunglasses are so pretty! I can't believe they are only £2, they look like Ray bans ! X

    Amyx Makeupwithmissa.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and I know I love them! x

      Delete
  2. The nude palette by Maybelline looks/sounds brilliant - one to pick up next time I'm in Boots!

    Lucy | Forever September

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! its amazing quality for such a cheap price x

      Delete
  3. Great picks, I need to try that lip cream!
    Have a great weekend :)
    Rosanna x
    Rose's Rooftop

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome favorites! I love aviators too! <3

    Blessings,
    Edye | Http://gracefulcoffee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They are great aren't they!

      Delete
  5. I love these sunglasses, plus these are rose gold!

    Laura
    https://furiouslychic.blogspot.ch/

    ReplyDelete
  6. The NYX soft matte lip cream and the Loreal summer glow lotion look great, I'll defintely have to try them out! :)

    ReplyDelete