Tuesday, 14 June 2016

Instagram Diary

I used to see these posts floating around in the blogosphere quite a lot and loved to read whats behind the posts as I often caption my photos only with a url to a blog post or a couple of emojis so I will share the little fun moments of the last month in.

You can find my Instagram at: @katielou_99


1. A beautiful bunch of flowers
2. Birthday- just so no one could forget ;)
4. Tryin' to be all Insta, snapping my breakfast
5. The organisation process of posting three times a week
6. There are so many beautiful reasons to be happy
7. The most chocolatiest, fudgiest  brownie
9. Go to Summer Makeup
10. Throwback to Last Years Holiday
11. Ok... I can't even explain this...
12. When summer is just about to begin

Leave you Insta links below!

♥︎

4 comments:

  1. Lovely post! I don't have instagram but it was fun to see a round up of your month in pictures! X

    Amyx Makeupwithmissa.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pictures! It tells a nice story of your life.

    Best wishes...

    Keep Calm and start writing ~
    23millymay25.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete