Saturday, 28 May 2016

Summer Glam Make-up Look!


Summer is nearly officially here and I can tell you now I am buzzing! No more exams so be expecting a blogpost every Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday, So to kick start summer I thought I would share the glam look I have been going for every time I go out, especially with my upcoming birthday meal I just know its gonna be a fave!

So to begin my Summer Glam Makeup I applied The Body Shop Tea Tree Pore Minimiser all over my face because no one wants to experience makeup falling off there face and this is also perfect to remove prevent more blemishes from makeup. I then used one pump of the Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation as it is so lightweight but gives ah-mazing coverage but to make my face brighter I used the Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer on all areas light hits and under my eyes which is a complete holy grail product! I then used a small dusting of Rimmel Stay Matte Powder all over my face to set it all in place.

Moving onto contour I used the Seventeen Define and Conquer which is a great dupe for the Nars Contour and Highlight duo, I wrote a review on it here. I used the contour shade in all the usual places then the matte highlight around my eyes before moving onto blush where I used the Soap & Glory  Love at First Blush which is gorgeous and really emphasises my cheek bones. As this look was for going out I decided to apply the Make-up Revolution Highlighter which is so pigmented so only a tiny bit is needed.

Moving onto eyes I used the Stila eyeshadow in Puppy which is an amazing transition shade before moving onto the Maybelline Nudes Palette which may be my favourite drugstore palette then used the matte brown shadows in the crease starting with the lightest to the darkest building up the definition. Then to finish of the eyeshadow I used a gold pigment on the inner corner and beneath my eye which I have been loving recently as it really opens up the eye. I then used Soap and Glory Supercat Liner and Lancome Hypnose Mascara before filling in my eyebrows.

To complete the look I used MAC Girl About Town Lipstick which is my absolute fave summer lippie.


So thats my Summer Glam Look, hope you like it! and please leave any post suggestions below.

♥︎

16 comments:

  1. You're so pretty, Katie! I'm so glad I found your blog :)

    Blessings,
    Edye | Http://gracefulcoffee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw this is a really pretty make-up look :) I love the lipstick colour xx

    Lauren | itslaurenvictoria.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so pretty, Katie! Love the winged eyeliner <3

    Blessings,
    Edye | Http://gracefulcoffee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful post, love it! :)
    Maybe follow for follow? :)

    veronicalucy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This make up look is so pretty! I love the eyeshadow and eyeliner! Great post! X

    Amyx Makeupwithmissa.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. very pretty look! Envy how perfect your winged line looks.

    www.shoppingobsessionblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! and I assure you it has took a lot of practice!

      Delete
  7. Such a gorgeous look Katie! I've heard Kim K uses the Rimmel Stay Matte powder, and it looks beautiful on your skin. Need to give these products a try!

    Sending love from A So Called Beauty Blog // Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! and really! it is brilliant, all the products I used are amazing and great value for money! x

      Delete