Sunday, 15 May 2016

Summer Bucket List

So the weather has begun to brighten up and my exam season will soon be over leading to me being very very excited for Summer, I have teamed up with Eventbrite, a website for event managing which sells free and paid tickets to events and can also help you organise your own event.
So as I absolutely loved their Go Out More Often (GOMO) campaign I thought I would share my summer bucket list. I will also be doing blogpost about all the things I do in Summer after my exams so i hope y'all be looking forward to that!

Theme Parks: I have never been on a rollercoaster, and the thought of them makes me s*** myself however I am determined to go on one but even if I chicken out (very likely) I really want to go to Alton Towers as I love the smaller rides.

Picnics: This might sound really boring to all you festival party go-ers however whats better than sitting in the sun in a field with friends or family!

Go to the Beach: Living inland means I don't get to see the sea a a lot meaning when summer comes hitting the beach is the thing I look forward to most with chips and ice cream plus there's nothing more calming than the sea.

Summer Fayre's: In my local area there are loads of food, craft and summer fayre's which I always love to go to, so this year not breaking the tradition I will have to go again!

Horse Riding: Again this is something I have wanted to do for a very long time, but more specific through a forest or along the coast as I think it would be a lovely experience.

Go on Safari: This is something I have always wanted to do as I love animals and would love to experience being so close to them and although I would dream of going on one in the wild I think this year its going to have to just be a park in the UK.

A New Place: I spend all my life going to the same places so I would love to go somewhere different like a city, I don't know where but I love discovering a new place.

Funfairs- I suppose these are similar to other things i have mentioned however I love it as I feel like an extra in Grease at the end of the film.

Create a Photo Album- Now this isn't GOMO however I really want to record everything I do throughout the Summer as I feel everything is digital, and although I love the internet I feel physical copies are just that little bit more special!

What's on your Summer Bucket List?

♥︎ 

4 comments:

  1. That's a beautiful post! Our summer bucket list is quite similar actually :) I really want to do a picnic soon xx

    www.anacelinelabod.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Hope you have a lovely summer! x

      Delete
  2. amazing list :)

    NEW BLOG ! please follow me : YOUNG BLOG

    ReplyDelete