Tuesday, 31 May 2016

Flirty Florals

It is finally feeling like summer so whats better than to whip out a whole lot of floral! When I saw this dress in Miss Selfridge I automatically fell in love with it, and I dressed it up making it perfect for a summer night alongside my Summer Glam Make up Look.
 I am wearing:
Dress- Miss Selfridge
Nude Sandals - Newlook
Sunglasses- Primark
Fake Tattoos - ASOS
Jewellery - Pandora & F.Hinds

 I loved how the dress had cutouts in the side which adds a little bit more detail to the dress, along with the pops of pink which really stand out, whilst the sandals have a 1 12  inch wedge heel making sure the outfit isn't too dressed up and I can actually walk! They were also a bargain at under £20. Adding a boho edge to the look I used fake tattoos giving a summer festival vibe whilst sticking to the floral theme with the jewellery. However the style steal of this post has to be these rose gold sunglasses at just £2 which I love!



♥︎

4 comments:

  1. Love the outfit, can't believe you got those sunnies for such a good price! X

    The Fashion Road
    Instagram @louisefrancescaa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! And i know right, i love them x

      Delete
  2. Love this outfit! You look so pretty <3

    Blessings,
    Edye | Http://gracefulcoffee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete