Sunday, 3 April 2016

Top Spring Lip Products

It has FINALLY started to feel like Spring and too celebrate I have been wearing a whole lot of pinks and nudes, this are probably my most worn but with Pink possibly being my favourite lipstick colour this was virtually impossible to just pick out these!Top Spring Lip Products, MAC Mehr and Girl About Town Lipstick, Highend and Drugstore including dupes, Maybelline Colour Drama Lip Pencil Fuchsia Desire, Soap & Glory matte Lip Bullet Crayon cheap budget friendly, muted pink, hot pink, nude, £15.50 £3.50 £5
MAC - Mehr
MAC - Girl About Town
Soap & Glory Matte lip Bullet - Pretty Muted
Maybelline Colour Drama - Fuchsia Desire

Top Spring Lip Products, MAC Mehr and Girl About Town Lipstick, Highend and Drugstore including dupes, Maybelline Colour Drama Lip Pencil Fuchsia Desire, Soap & Glory matte Lip Bullet Crayon cheap budget friendly, muted pink, hot pink, nude, £15.50 £3.50 £5
MAC Mehr- This is my most recent purchase of all of these, it is my perfect nude but still has a pinky undertone and also gives quite a kylie jenner lip which I love, its also a great colour if I am wearing a heavier eyeshadow. This is a matte formula but which I am personally a big fan of but for spring I love to add a gloss especially my Lancome one which I think gives the perfect finish to 'fresh faced look' for Spring.

MAC Girl About Town - MAC definitely do the best lipsticks so I couldn't not include another one, being a very, VERY bright pink this one is great for the transition from Spring to Summer, but is my go to colour as a pick me up or night out colour. The formula is moisturising yet lasts an incredibly long time. I included this in a MAC dupe post HERE if you want a cheaper alternative.

Top Spring Lip Products, MAC Mehr and Girl About Town Lipstick, Highend and Drugstore including dupes, Maybelline Colour Drama Lip Pencil Fuchsia Desire, Soap & Glory matte Lip Bullet Crayon cheap budget friendly, muted pink, hot pink, nude, £15.50 £3.50 £5

Maybelline Colour Drama Fuchsia Desire - This is a more barbie pink compared to Girl About Town but would be a good dupe, however the formulation is not as long lasting and has the tendency to bleed if not used with a lip liner. This again is one I love to wear throughout Spring and Summer and I find compliments my skin tone.

Soap And Glory Matte Lip Bullet - I am a massive fan of the more crayon like lipsticks such as the Revlon ones so when these were bought out at only £3.50 I couldn't wait to get my hands on them, this is quite a muted baby pink, this goes on so creamy then dries matte but still feels very moisturising when on, it doesn't last as long as other matte lipsticks I have tried and comes off when eating but I don't mind topping it up throughout the day.

Top Spring Lip Products, MAC Mehr and Girl About Town Lipstick, Highend and Drugstore including dupes, Maybelline Colour Drama Lip Pencil Fuchsia Desire, Soap & Glory matte Lip Bullet Crayon cheap budget friendly, muted pink, hot pink, nude, £15.50 £3.50 £5

Whats your favourite spring lip?

♥︎ 

8 comments:

  1. I love my nudes for springtime since I'm already wearing lots of colors in my outfits, but I recently picked up the Clinique Lip Chubbies in Super Strawberry. It's a gorgeous pop of berry pink, and the formula is so moisturizing!

    Mimi
    www.coffeeandsunday.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tend to sway towards corals and nudes during the spring but that Soap & Glory lip bullet looks wonderful! xo

    emsirose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh nice, and it really is, such a great colour range available too!

      Delete
  3. I need to try Mac Mehr! I have a Topshop pink (Brighton Rock) which I've had for a while, and I love it. It's quite a bright pink. I need some more muted pinks in my collection! x

    Kate Louise Blogs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You do! I think it would really suit you! x

      Delete
  4. The MAC girl about town looks so pretty! I am so into spring lips now!!

    MyFashionFixes

    ReplyDelete