Sunday, 24 April 2016

Skincare Routine | Oily Blemish Prone Skin

I have always had oily skin but from the age of about 14 I have had terrible blemishes and until about  midway through last year I just caked on makeup to try and hide it which I know is very very bad so since then I have been hunting down products that I think really help my skin to share with you, however I haven't included a moisturiser as I haven't found one I like quite enough but once I do I am sure it will be in a favourites.
Skincare Routine for Oily Blemish Prone Skin Get clearer skin with these affordable items from the drugstore including the Body Shop Tea Tree Range, Garnier Micellar Water, Nivea Eye Makeup Remove rand Soap and Glory Exfoliating Brush

Skincare Routine for Oily Blemish Prone Skin Get clearer skin with these affordable items from the drugstore including the Body Shop Tea Tree Range, Garnier Micellar Water, Nivea Eye Makeup Remove rand Soap and Glory Exfoliating Brush
I have to wear water proof mascara as my eyes get so watery throughout the day especially if its windy or hay fever season (basically everyday in Britain) so eye makeup remover is a must unless I want to wake up like a panda in the morning, I had tried so many removers before this one and I seemed to always get really itchy or sore eyes however this works so well so my eyes don't get sore from rubbing so much.

As the next step in my skincare routine, after all my eye makeups off I get the majority of my face makeup off with the Garnier Micellar Water using a cotton pad which works so well, sometimes I will go back and use this again after face wash if my makeup was particularly heavy as one small bit of makeup left on my skin breaks me out.

Skincare Routine for Oily Blemish Prone Skin Get clearer skin with these affordable items from the drugstore including the Body Shop Tea Tree Range, Garnier Micellar Water, Nivea Eye Makeup Remove rand Soap and Glory Exfoliating Brush

Now I know this is very heavy on all the Body Shop products but I swear by there tea tree range for clearing my skin, I think its because they are natural so don't have all the nasty chemicals other brands can have in them which I think my face reacts too. I usually switch between the face wash and scrub for my evening skincare routine using the face scrub every other night to remove any last remains of makeup and cleanse my skin. The scrub works so well to exfoliate and makes my skin feel really smooth getting rid of any nasty impurities. 
Every so often I use the Soap and Glory Exfoliating brush which makes a real difference to my skin by removing all the dead skin and any thing in my pores this is a great alternative to the electric versions if you are on a budget, I was also swayed to buying this as it seems a bit more gentle than a electric one.

Once I have dried my face I use the Toner from the tea tree range all over my t-zone and cheeks. This is one of those products where if I miss a day using it I can really tell the difference in my skin. I then use the Face Mask every Sunday night switching between this and the Boots Tea Tree Peel off mask which removes any impurities and make my skin look completely refreshed a lot of face masks also seem to break me out whether that because its pulling the dirt to the surface I don't know but these don't cause that.

Skincare Routine for Oily Blemish Prone Skin Get clearer skin with these affordable items from the drugstore including the Body Shop Tea Tree Range, Garnier Micellar Water, Nivea Eye Makeup Remove rand Soap and Glory Exfoliating Brush

What are your favourite items in your skincare routine?

♥︎

2 comments:

  1. Nice Post!I have tried The Body Shop Skin Clearing Tea Tree Toner before and I found it very drying on my skin but I have normal/dry skin.
    Róisín
    totallyro.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes I would defiantly say its more for oily or combination as it rebalances the oil levels a lot in my skin!

      Delete