Sunday, 13 March 2016

NEW L'Oreal Clay Collection Review

When I saw the L'Oreal Clay Collection on TV a few weeks ago I just loved the concept and thought it might just be my saviour combatting the impossible of oily but dry hair as if you hadn't guessed by my other posts I am possibly the most awkward person in everything! Even including my hair with oily roots and dry ends, meaning I need a whole lot of moisture for the ends but then too much and it looks like I have poured oil on the top of my head.
L'oreal Elvive Clay Collection, new out hair mask, pre shampoo treatment, shampoo and conditioner, for oily roots and dry ends.
So with my problematic hair this was a must to buy so far I have used the mask twice and the shampoo and conditioner three times. The mask is for oily roots while the clay shampoo rebalances the oil levels claiming for 72hours, personally I would say for me it starts to get greasy after 48hrs but with a bit of dry shampoo it will last the full 72 hours before I need to wash it which is amazing as I got to the point of washing it everyday which was so bad for my hair!

I used the mask before I washed my hair as its a pre-shampoo treatment and coated all my roots leaving it for about five minutes, I had never used a clay mask before so it was a whole new experience however this is really hard to wash out but I am not sure if thats because my hair is quite long so builds up around the edge of my head. I then used the shampoo and conditioned the mid length and ends as normal.

The first time I used this with the mask my hair was incredibly shiny and I have never had shiny hair before, so this was complete breakthrough! However with the use of the mask it did make my hair go greasy about a day later which usually happens with hair masks anyway. I then tried the shampoo and conditioner on there own to see how they worked, although the conditioner doesn't make my hair as soft as I would like with the use of oil its perfect. When using just the shampoo and conditioner then following the rest of my usual haircare routine (linked here) my hair did not need washing for the 72hours claimed and was incredibly soft. So overall this has a massive thumbs up!

L'oreal Elvive Clay Collection, new out hair mask, pre shampoo treatment, shampoo and conditioner, for oily roots and dry ends.

♥︎

No comments:

Post a Comment