Sunday, 6 March 2016

Bedside Beauty

I think you can tell a lot from whats on someones bedside table, whether its a book, a notepad or even just a few skincare bits like me. However from mine you can probably tell I am a girly girl with a romance novel, flowers and more products than I probably need! Granted it never usually looks this tidy but after a spring clean I thought I would take the opportunity to share my bedside beauty.
Just A Girl Standing in Front of a Boy
Flowers
Retainer
Skincare essentials, products i use before bed, lush lip scrub mint julips, carmex, nivea regenerating cream, soap and glory hand cream, the body shop tea tree lotion, flowers, just a girl standing in front of a boy romance novel, retainer, braces, night, sleep
So firstly on my bedside table I have the Lush Mint Julips lip scrub which I scrub my lips with and leave on for a few minutes. I absolutely LOVE the smell however I don't use this every night as I find it can make my lips a bit sore, however it works wonders to make my lips super smooth. To follow this I use the Carmex Lip Balm. I have recently started reloving this as for a while I was using the Zoella balms but I went back to this and it works amazingly well, and you can feel it nourishing your lips especially if they are chapped. 

Moving on to face I put some of the Tea Tree spot lotion on any blemishes I may have and it shrinks them overnight, it also isn't drying which I find many spot treatments are! I then use the Nivea Regenerating Night Cream for normal to combination skin which is an absolute bedside essential as it is so thick and nourishing, even though I have oily skin I find using this works better for me as many oily skin moisturisers can make my skin feel tight whereas this seems to make my skin more plump,  this is also one of those products where if I forget to use it one night I really regret it in the morning when my face looks so dull and lifeless!

Lastly I put the Soap and Glory hand dream on my hands as I find it impossible to go to sleep with dry hands! Once I have done this I finish off my night by reading my book and maybe catching up on a few youtube videos I then pop in my retainer and go to sleep.

Skincare essentials, products i use before bed, lush lip scrub mint julips, carmex, nivea regenerating cream, soap and glory hand cream, the body shop tea tree lotion, flowers, just a girl standing in front of a boy romance novel, retainer, braces, night, sleep
Skincare essentials, products i use before bed, lush lip scrub mint julips, carmex, nivea regenerating cream, soap and glory hand cream, the body shop tea tree lotion, flowers, just a girl standing in front of a boy romance novel, retainer, braces, night, sleep

What are your go to products for before you go to sleep?

♥︎

6 comments:

  1. I love that Lush lip scrub!
    Nice blog, I follow you!

    Nothing but Chrissi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how clean this looks. Love the whites.

    Lizzie Dripping

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did a post like this myself :) I'll leave my link so you can check it out of you like 💋

    Meme xx

    New Post:
    What Big Eye's You Have//Firmoo Eyewear Giveaway*
    www.thedayinthelifeof.co.uk

    ReplyDelete