Sunday, 14 February 2016

Top 5 Eyeliners

I can't remember the last time I went a day without wearing eyeliner, whether I am winging it or smudging it, if you see me I will be wearing it so I decided to compile my favourite five to share with you.


Rimmel Scandaleyes was one of the first eyeliners I ever bought in my juvenile days where my eyeliner was terrible, i don't know when I thought it was a good idea to line the whole of my eye and leave white patches at my lash line! Besides this I have continued to use this eyeliner and repurchased it numerous times as it is amazing to line your tight line and works really well to smudge out for a smokey look. It is a waterproof formula so has to be worked with quickly but once its in place it won't budge. It is also a very black black which I love as I find with many drugstore eyeliners they can be a bit on the grey side.

Bare minerals Big and Bright Eyeliner in Espresso I bought ready for the spring, as it will be perfect to smudge instead of Black when I want a more fresh faced makeup look, the formula of these are so smooth and creamy making them perfect to smudge or blend but I find it stay puts all day, I have been thinking about getting this in black as well as I just love the formulation so much and is probably my favourite pencil eyeliner. A bonus for this is that it twists when more product is needed so if I ever forget my sharpener when travelling (which always happens) its fine!

 Next up is the L'Oreal Liner, this is a recent addition to my makeup collection after seeing Lucy from Lucy and Lydia rave about it. It is a super slim nib making it perfect for a less dramatic look but I find is harder to use if you want a very bold, dramatic wing. I particularly like this just to do a very thin line on the top of my eyelid to make my lashes look fuller as it is so precise. I find this is very smudge proof which is great as if you ever get watery eyes it doesn't start to smudge.


The Collection Extreme Eyeliner is the most budget friendly at around £3 and the one I would recommend if you have never done eyeliner before and want to learn to wing it out, as it can give a very precise wing with the small tip but also can be built up as the nib gets quite fat towards the bottom. I find this can smudge a bit if your skin around your eyes is a bit oily however if your skin specifically around the eyes is normal/ dry it should be fine.

Lastly I have my holy grail eyeliner for winged eyeliner and its the Soap and Glory Supercat, I bought this as my first pen eyeliner after hearing so many good reviews and it lived up to and past all expectations, its so quick and easy to use, lasts all day and doesn't smudge. Its also only £6 so is easy on the bank as well!

What's your favourite eyeliner?

♥︎
Bloglovin' | Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | Pintrest

10 comments:

  1. I really want to get in to eyeliner more and these sound like some great ones to try. Amazing post! x

    Kate// katerosexo1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I personally love the Maybelline Master Eye Studio Master Precise Ink Pen Eye Liner! It's super black, and stays on so well. It's easily comparable to the Kat Vod D eyeliner.

    Mimi
    www.coffeeandsunday.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I have never tried that one! Might try that out! x

      Delete
  3. They look good! Great blog, so if you want, we can to follow each other on bloglovin! Just follow me here and I'll follow you back! ♥ https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/anna-alina-3947784

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love the Supercat liner and the L'oreal Superliner, they are my favourite drugstore eyeliners. I would love to try the bare minerals one, I am yet to try a high end liner. Lovely post and photos x

    Love Char x
    scarletslippers.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The bare minerals eyeliner is brilliant! Glad you liked the post x

      Delete