Sunday, 21 February 2016

Chewy Fudge Cookie Recipe

Theres one thing I love to eat more than cookies and thats fudge so there seemed nothing better when I found this recipe, I changed it up a bit to make it more chewy instead of hard like a biscuit and added in the chocolate because lets be real who doesn't love chocolate! 
They may just be my new favourite thing so here's the recipe!
Easy Chewy & Gooey Fudge and Chocolate Cookie Recipe
Ingredients:
200g Caster Sugar
190g Self Raising Flour
Pinch of Salt
80g Butter
1 Egg
2tsp Milk 
40g Fudge Chunks
40g Milk Chocolate Chip

Easy Chewy & Gooey Fudge and Chocolate Cookie Recipe
Method:
Firstly I weighed all the dry ingredients into a mixing bowl except the fudge and chocolate and stirred them together.

I then added the softened butter and rubbed together after this I added in egg which I had whisked with the milk.

I mixed this altogether but before it fully combined as a dough I put the fudge and chocolate pieces in, I then made sure these were distributed throughout the dough and divided into 12 pieces.

I made these 12 pieces into a balls and placed them onto 2 grease and lined baking tray allowing enough space to spread.

I then cooked these for about 10-12 minutes at 190℃ (170℃ fan assisted/ Gas Mark 5)

So the last thing to say is...

Enjoy!

Easy Chewy & Gooey Fudge and Chocolate Cookie Recipe


♥︎ 

12 comments:

  1. This recipe looks incredible. I will definitely be making these soon, I looooove cookies Xxx

    Love Char x
    scarletslippers.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look so good! Me and my flatmates always bake together haha will definitely make these soon. Would love if you could check out my recent fashion post? :)

    The Fashion Road

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds gorgeous! I need to try it as I'm obsessed with baking right now X www.britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are! And me to its my favourite thing to do at the minute!

      Delete
  4. these look so goood i need to try this!
    ♡ chantelle | chanbelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG I need to check these out! xx
    hollybanfield.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete