Sunday, 28 February 2016

6 Sites I use most as a Blogger

Recently I have been really getting into improving my blog, by sharing, supporting other blogs and designing my own so I thought I would share my top websites that I think have been helping my blog grow that fellow bloggers might find useful to know about. 

Blogging websites for bloggers, sharing, bloglovin, twitter, pintrest, carrie loves, picmonkey, instagram, improve blogger traffic, get more blog views, how to

Bloglovin' - I have had Bloglovin' since I started blogging but never really used it but recently I have found it amazing. It's great to get your blog noticed through followers having a notification about your newest post but also to find out about new blogs you wouldn't usually find, I always leave a comment and a lot of the time you meet great new people.

Twitter- I'm sure everyone knows what Twitter is, but if you're a blogger and don't have it, GET IT! It's probably the best platform to share a blogpost and you can join in chats with other bloggers, I have learnt so many new things from talking to other bloggers, but also find most of my traffic comes from there.
Blogging websites for bloggers, sharing, bloglovin, twitter, pintrest, carrie loves, picmonkey, instagram, improve blogger traffic, get more blog views, how to

PicMonkey- This is a picture editing website, I only use the free version but that is enough for me. I edit all my photos here as it has the usual features such as changing contrast, brightness etc. but also can add text and overlays so is completely versatile from slightly editing to changing a picture completely. However this is also amazing for Blogger headers or any other things that need designing. I have used PicMonkey for everything from my header to the little heart around the title. 

Carrie Loves- This is a life saver if you aren't very good with html's, css's and whatever other complicated blogger codes you can find. I love this as I hate the usual blogger designs that are supplied as they are so generic and never seem to look personal no matter how much you change the fonts and colours. So this site has loads of codes for virtually anything you may want to do with your blog. I have found every html works so I never personally worry about ruining the whole html of my blog as that could be a disaster.  

Instagram- This is another site I'm sure we have all heard of, this again is great to share posts and people who read your blog can keep up to date with what your doing, I am always sharing photos whether its from what I'm doing at that time or pictures from my blog I find it really fun and great to communicate with others.

Pintrest- I go through phases of being a Pintrest addict, but then months can go by where I never go on it. Its great for ideas for posts such as Beauty Hacks, Recipes and keeping up to date with makeup and fashion trends. Its also great to pin your own photos from your blog to Pinterest so people if they like the picture can be directed to your blog to read your post, this is another site where I gain quite a lot of traffic so I really advise setting up an account but I warn you, its addictive.

What site's do you use most as a blogger?

♥︎

24 comments:

  1. Bloglovin' is just the best, thats how I read all the blogs that I do, so good for inspiration as well!

    Lucy | Forever September

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always on Bloglovin! It's such a good way to connect with other bloggers :)

    Mimi
    www.coffeeandsunday.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely the best way to connect!

      Delete
  3. I have never used picmonkey, is it worth it? I will definitely have to check it out.
    Great tips!

    xx, Elise
    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it for any editing, but its amazing for headers x

      Delete
  4. All of the above except for Carrie Loves, may have to check that out. xx

    Julie
    www.rainingcake.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice post,amazing tips thank you so much katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem, glad you enjoyed it.

      Delete
  6. I think I should start to use bloglovin' a bit more...
    I use hellocoton.fr a lot, but it's a french platform.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah I love bloglovin too, so do you want to be friends with me on bloglovin? If yes, just follow me and I'll follow your blog back ASAP!<3 http://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/anna-alina-3947784

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey !! Great blog post !! I love reading post like this !! <3 keep up the good work :D

    Jadiee'sLittleBlog

    ZoellaLook


    Jade

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post! I use Bloglovin most frequently but have also recently got into Instagram and love it X

    The Fashion Road

    ReplyDelete
  10. I use BlogLovin and pic monkey but gave up on Twitter. I'm too lazy to use it!

    Lizzie Dripping

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should give it another try I love it!

      Delete
  11. I've heard of all of these except picmonkey so I'm definitely going to have to try that out - great tips!

    Holly | www.thekittyluxe.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Picmonkey's amazing, I hope you love it as much as me!

      Delete
  12. Picmonkey is what I use to edit my photo's it's so good and free :) I have had bloglovin for ages also and have only just started using it properly myself.

    Meme xx

    New post:
    'What Big Eye's You Have//Firmoo Eyewear Giveaway*
    www.thedayinthelifeof.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. picmonkey is a life saver for designing and editing!

      Delete