Sunday, 31 January 2016

Winter Walks OOTD

Monochrome winter outfit, with patterned check trousers fur collared coat and chelsea boots
 Winter fashion is possibly my favourite all year round with an obsession for scarves, fur, coats and boots. I recently went on a walk, so whilst wearing my current favourite outfit I grabbed my camera to take some snaps to share with you.
OOTD,Monochrome winter outfit, with patterned check trousers fur collared coat and chelsea boots

Monochrome winter outfit, with patterned check trousers fur collared coat and chelsea boots. OOTD
I love wearing monochrome, but find it can be a bit plain so the mix of textures from the fur on the coat and the pattern of the trousers adds a bit more. Checked/patterned trousers have been a favourite in my wardrobe and appeared to be quite a trend, these from Topshop have a super soft finish and are quite thick which is perfect for Winter, there are also similar ones in Select which would be a great cheaper option. I then paired this with a simple black top with small gold buttons on the shoulders from Newlook.
Over the top of this I threw on this black coat with detachable fur, at £25 from primark, I don't think I could of gone wrong! This is a loose fit and is surprisingly warm so I really recommend having a look in store for it as I also think it looks a lot more pricey than it really is.
Monochrome winter outfit, with patterned check trousers fur collared coat and chelsea boots. Beauty Blogger OOTD. Curled Hair

Monochrome winter outfit, with patterned check trousers fur collared coat and chelsea boots. Beauty Blogger OOTD. Curled Hair
With a natural makeup look, small flower earrings and a selection of simple rings from Miss Selfridge and Pandora I kept the focus on the fur and the checks.
Monochrome winter outfit, with patterned check trousers fur collared coat and chelsea boots. Beauty Blogger OOTD. Curled Hair. Black Bag. Fashion Blogger.
Monochrome winter outfit, with patterned check trousers fur collared coat and chelsea boots. Beauty Blogger OOTD. Curled Hair. Fashion Blogger
Excusing the mud on the heel of my boots, I decided to wear a classic pair of chelsea boots which are my go to shoes for winter and have started quite a collection of them, I then used another bargain purchase of my bag from Primark at just £10. 

♥︎

20 comments:

  1. Love this look, it's so perfect!

    Anika | anikamay.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally in love with this look Katie! The trousers are such a great touch and really add an element of interest. Also, that Primark coat looks like such an expensive piece - what a great find! x

    Kate Louise Blogs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! I am obsessed with both the coat and trousers so glad I found them!

      Delete
  3. Love that fur collared jacket and your boots. xx

    Julie
    www.rainingcake.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your chelsea boots! Such a cute outfit xx

    www.coffeeandsunday.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That bag is so cute! I'm loving the monochrome look at the moment too and I think you've nailed it here ^^ Mixing patterns and textures is definitely the way to go!

    Chloe x | Snug Corner

    ReplyDelete
  6. really cute winter look, love the pants!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
  7. This outfit looks great on you, love the coat so much! xo

    ohhelloitshannah.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your blog is so pretty! I love your winter style, especially the coat and boots, you look lovely! :D xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara | (doing follow for follow on bloglovin or instagram)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! I will check out your blog!

      Delete
  9. I love this look! You're so pretty as well. I've just followed you!

    Jade | www.simplyjadey.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete