Wednesday, 6 January 2016

5 Tips on De-Stressing

I think everyone at some point in there life will feel stressed, whether its about an exam or just general day to day getting things done. I hate the feeling its probably one of the worst feelings, where you have 189483 problems to carry on your shoulders and your mind is going at an extraordinary speed to feel like you maybe, just might have a little chance of succeeding all the things you have to do.
I found my exams the most stressful period of my life so far, with so much to do and very little time, it also probably didn't help I left everything and I mean EVERYTHING until the last minute but I also get stressed about the smallest things that too others wouldn't ever matter which is made worse by the stress then being combined with feeling extremely anxious especially in the case of exams.

Recently I have been really trying to chill out a bit and the key is to take time out for yourself and forget the world around you so here are my top tips for stressing less.

Do Something You Enjoy- I love to read, bake or colour. I have always loved doing all three of these as I can just relax but also keep my mind busy so won't worry about the things that need to be done. 

Finish Things- If I have a lot to do I always end up panicking and doing only half a job, so I have found if you have numerous things to do work your way down a list and each time you finish something you will feel accomplished therefore less stressed instead of doing many things at once and taking longer to finish everything. I like to do this with things like homework and revision.

Pamper yourself- I find having a bath, or even just painting my nails is the perfect thing to make me feel de-stressed especially if i also feel anxious as its another way to forget about the world and this is also the perfect time to do the 'something you enjoy' such as reading but maybe not the baking ;) 

Laugh- Laughter is the best medicine! And I think this is true, maybe either catch up with a friend or even watch a comedy sketch or stand up I personally love watching Miranda, a bit of light hearted fun is always the best.

Fresh Air- Sometimes I just love to take a walk, it always helps me feel refreshed and relaxed leading to me being able to face the day ahead.


♥︎ 
 Bloglovin' | Twitter | Instagram

6 comments:

  1. This was such a helpful post! I know I could definitely use a few of these tips! x

    Kate// http://katerosexo1.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are such great Tips! I also find doing something I enjoy while I was stressed! However when I did my exams I had very little time to blog which was a shame! But I loved it when I returned x

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! Thats similar to me, I had to stop blogging for quite a long time during my exams. x

      Delete
  3. Great tips! I agree with all of these.
    I find watching a comedy or light hearted chick flick always cheers me up. :)

    Sally x
    http://asprinkleofsally.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! I love chick flicks aha x

      Delete