Sunday, 20 December 2015

Top 5 Christmas Films

Christmas films have to be one of my favourite things about Christmas, I love just snuggling under a blanket with a hot drink whilst the weather is freezing cold and rainy outside so I have compiled a list of my top 10 that are a must to watch!


Christmas With The Kranks- Another christmas film thats a under rated starring Tim Allen and his on screen wife who want to go on holiday for christmas instead of staying at home as there daughter is away at University, however she suddenly decides to return home and they have to rush to plan a party and perfect christmas day. Its very very funny and I always like to watch this on Christmas Eve night as its such light hearted fun.

The Holiday- This is for people who go for romance over comedy with a handful of amazing actor(esses) including Cameron Diaz, Kate Winslet, Jude Law and Jack Black. Cameron Diaz swaps houses with Kate Winslet for the Christmas period to get away from there own lives, and they both fall in love. This probably has to be my favourite Christmas film as its so cute.

National Lampoons Christmas Vacation- This film I hardly hear anything about and is so underrated but it too me isn't a christmas without it, it follows the story of family christmas and how the dad tries to make a perfect christmas but everything just goes completely wrong and it is hilarious!

Home Alone- One of the most known christmas film, but you just can't love it with young Kevin getting left behind when his family go on holiday and he stops two men burgling his house, if you haven't watched this you need to as even though I have watched this probably more than a hundred times it still makes me laugh


The Santa Clause-  This is probably my favourite childhood film and I love all three however this ones my favourite and I just find it so light hearted and to keep to the tradition I have watched this every Christmas Eve and will do the same this year. The fact it is Walt Disney is also a bonus and proves how good it is because lets be real theres nothing better than Disney plus Christmas.

What's your favourite christmas film?

♥︎ 
Bloglovin' | Twitter | Instagram

6 comments:

  1. I've honestly never seen any of these films - is that bad haha?!

    Lucy | www.foreverseptemberr.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! How have you not seen them aha!

      Delete
  2. I love The Holiday! Such a great film xo

    Char | www.charslittleblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mum loves Christmas with the kranks I am much more of a poalr express kinda gal x

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it, I was so close to putting polar express I love that a lot, its so hard to pick christmas film faves!

      Delete