Thursday, 24 December 2015

Christmas Tag!

ITS CHRISTMAS EVE!!! A different day to post however I couldn't go with out posting a tag at my favourite time of year! 

What Is Your Favourite Christmas Film? 
I don't know how anyone has picked a favourite because there are so many good ones! Now I am older The Holiday, but I also love Christmas with The Kranks  and to hold onto my childish side probably the Polar Express  or The Santa Clause Movie but all Christmas films make me feel all happy!

Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas Morning? 
Christmas morning! Even though I really really really want to open them early due to the overwhelming excitement of my inner child, it wouldn't be christmas without waking up a bit earlier than I usually would to open presents.

Do you have a favourite Christmas memory? 
I just love all Christmases, *cheese alert* any moment with my family I always count as one I keep forever but I just love the small moments such as sitting and watching christmas films together or acting stupid playing games.

Favourite Festive Food? 
I am one of those people who really isn't picky when it comes to food, I love actual Christmas dinner but I also love Yule Log which is similar to swiss roll but has a fudge coating which I have after Christmas Dinner every year without fail. I am also  sucker for anything that is a normal food but changed into christmas themed such as snowmen crisps.

Favourite Christmas Gift? 
I love all the gifts I receive and I am so grateful, so I find it so hard to pick one as I love my camera but also Olly Murs tickets however when I was little, I am not sure if I got it for christmas or not but in terms of presents a Winnie the Pooh teddy bear which I have kept to this day.

Favourite Christmas Scent? 
Cinnamon or mixed spices and oranges, I love the smell and automatically think of Christmas when I smell them.

Do you have any Christmas Eve Traditions? 
I usually help my parents with any last minute preparations and then just watch a LOT of Christmas films and eat twice as much chocolate than I should.

What tops your tree? 
A Star, I have always had one, we use the same one every year and feed lights throughout it so it looks like its shining when the rooms dark.

What is the best part about Christmas for you? 
Spending time with family, its better than the presents, and even the food, because at the end of the day the presents have no meaning without the person behind them. So being with people I love for the few days surrounding Christmas.

♥︎ 
Bloglovin' | Twitter | Instagram

4 comments:

  1. I love reading these. Have a good Christmas.

    Kate// http://katerosexo1.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thankyou, Hope you had a good christmas!

      Delete