Sunday, 13 December 2015

Christmas Party Makeup | Silver Smokey Eye & Red Lips

I am going to a few christmas parties/events in the coming two weeks and as its christmas I always want to look the best I possibly can so I made this quick easy look that should last all night and I really like it... if i do say so myself.
For the base I started off by applying concealer first as I find that way blemishes stay covered for the longest time possible so I used the Seventeen Phwoarr Paint to conceal my under eye circles and a green concealer from MUA to cover any pesky redness which I have a lot of as my skin seems to be super bad at the minute. I then used Mac Longwear Pro Foundation all over my face as I find this lasts a really long time and I had forgot to prime my face oops! I then dusted my face with a small amount of Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Peach Glow.
For Contour I used the Sleek Face form kit in the hollows of my cheeks and then used whatever was left on my brush to bronze around my hairline before using my bare minerals loose blusher on the apples of my cheeks which compliments the red lipstick really well. I then moved back to the Sleek Kit and used the highlighter on the tops of my cheek bones.
Moving onto my favourite part of doing my makeup... eyes. I started off using a light silver shade from MUA Undress Me Palette and then the darker silver shade on the outer corner before using a dark silvery black from another palette in the crease blending it out into the rest of the shadows so it wasn't too harsh. I then went onto my winged eyeliner using my trusty Soap and Glory Supercat Liner, if you have trouble creating a wing then I have done a previous tutorial (link here) you might want to check out. I then finished the eye look off by using a Cliniques Long wearing mascara on my bottom lashes and Lancome Mascara for my top lashes.

To finish off the look I used the Clinique Lipstick in Cherry Pop which is the perfect festive red Lipstick. This also has a built in primer so won't have to disturb your night by having to keep topping it up.


♥︎ 
 Bloglovin' | Twitter | Instagram

6 comments:

  1. This is such a lovely makeup look - your eyeliner is perfect!

    Lucy | www.foreverseptemberr.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty makeup look! You are so beautiful and everything suits you! Love the eye makeup x

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such lovely make up pretty lady!

    xx lacoconoire.com

    ReplyDelete