Sunday, 22 November 2015

Winged Liner Tutorial

Every time I post a selfie, or makeup look I always get comments on my eyeliner, I can't actually remember the last time I wore makeup without eyeliner I just feel most confident wearing it so I thought I would do a step by step guide so if your having trouble achieving the perfect flick you might get one step closer to achieving, but it really is practise makes perfect.


Step One: Starting at the centre of my eyelid I draw a thin line towards the outer corner of my eye and then optionally also towards the inner corner of my eye but I don't do this on a daily basis only with a heavy eye makeup look.

Step Two: I then draw a line up from the outer corner in a diagonal line towards my brow stopping just after my crease but making sure it doesn't touch my crease as shown in the picture.

Step Three: I then join the top of that line down towards the line I first drew again this line doesn't touch the crease, as this will make the wing look wonky when eye is open, again it may be easier to see the photo.

Step Four: I then fill in the wing and sometimes thicken up the originally drawn line if I am feeling a heavier makeup look.

Step Five: Practise makes perfect

♥︎

Bloglovin' | Twitter | Instagram | Facebook



2 comments:

  1. This is too hard to do no matter how many times I try!
    Charlotte // charlottespicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe try the collection 24hr eyeliner it makes it really easy and its cheap!

      Delete