Sunday, 15 November 2015

What's in my makeup bag?

When thinking what post to do today, I came to realise I don't have a What's in my makeup bag on my blog, I think I wrote one ages ago but I deleted it when I updated my blog so here it is.

Face:
L'oreal Infalliable 24hr Matte Foundation: I featured this in one of my recent favourites but I think it may be my all time favourite foundation I love it! Mine's in the shade porcelain, which suits my skin perfectly and I have found lasts all day without touching up which is rare with how oily my skin is.
Seventeen Phwoar Paint Under Eye Concealer: I don't have a regular concealer as the foundation is so high coverage, however I still feel my under eyes need a bit of concealer especially if I haven;t had much sleep the night before but this covers them like I never had them and doesn't cake which I find is always a problem with heavy duty concealers.

Rimmel Clear Complexion Powder: This powder isn't as good as the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder when it comes to using it with other foundations however I have been loving it with the L'oreal Matte Foundation I think because the foundation is matte I haven't need a super mattifying powder so instead this is great and works perfectly to set any concealer under my eyes.

Stila Bronzer: I have been loving bronzer recently but this has to be my favourite, even though it was a bit on the pricey side it has lasted forever and I think my favourite I have tried as many of the drugstore bronzers have a quite orangey undertone which I hate especially as I am pale.

BareMinerals Blush: This is in the shade Dusk, which is a lovely rouge blush perfect for autumn as I find a pink blush doesn't match my much loved dark berry lippies I wear everyday. Again this is a bit pricey however it is so pigmented and compliments my skin tone perfectly.

Technic HighLights: The perfect dupe for benefit's high beam, although it doesn't blend quite so easily I think for the price it is so worth it as it gives the 'highlight is on fleekkk' look.

Eyes

Barry M Brow Kit: I featured this in my Makeup I should use more often post and since then I have been loving it, I am not too keen on the wax as my brows feel quite hard and a bit unnatural but I don't like much product in my brows however the powder and highlight is great for my brow bone.

Eyeshadows: I thought I would group all my eyeshadows together as I have already wrote about most of them before or are coming up soon so I have the Barry M Dazzle Dust in Gold, Nyx in Taupe, Revlon Eyeshadow Cocoa and Plum and MUA Twelfth Night Palette which gives me enough colours to do my two everyday looks of a purple smokey eye and gold smokey eye.

Collection 24hr Extreme Eyeliner Pen: Well I couldn't be without this could I? I use this to create the my winged eyeliner and its so easy!! Again I have spoke about this so many times but the longevity and pigment is amazing.

L'Oreal Mascara: I have recently been reloving it and have found it perfect for my makeup bag as I use the primer for a night out to have longer and more voluminous lashes or use the black mascara on its own for a day time for a fluttery eye look.

Lips
Clinique Lipstick: This was a sample in the December issue of Glamour and it went straight in my makeup bag, its the perfect red for autumn winter and I have had so many compliments when I have worn it plus it lasts a very very long time which I think is due to the built in primer.

Revlon Matte Balm: Usually I have hated that bright pink lipsticks aren't as suitable for Autumn due to not going with my outfits however this has berry undertones so I think i have found the perfect all year round pink, this is also so hydrating despite being matte.

Rimmel Kate: This is in shade 20 and is such a typical autumn berry, its quite dark however the blue undertones suit my pale skin tone and I also find it makes my teeth look whiter whites always a bonus. Kate Lipsticks are probably my favourite drugstore lipsticks, due to pigmentation and the length of time they last.

Rimmel Apocalips: I didn't know whether to include this as I can't find them in my local boots anymore even though they are online, so I hope they haven't stopped selling them as they are amazing liquid lipsticks! This is in Meteoric and again is a typical autumn berry which I am really into at the minute.

What's your makeup bag staple?

♥︎ 

8 comments:

  1. The Stila bronzer sounds amazing, I'm definitely going to have to check that out! Great post.

    Kate// http://katerosexo1.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been eyeing up that phwoar paint for ages as apparently it's a dupe for benefit's boiing!
    Charlotte // charlottespicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also heard that, I haven't tried Benefit Boiing however this is brilliant x

      Delete
  3. This is such aa good post! You have such a diverse range of products! X

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the L'Oreal Infallible too - it's one of my favourite foundations

    Gem x | flutter and sparkle blog

    ReplyDelete