Sunday, 1 November 2015

October Favourites!

October is over! I cannot believe it, I say it every month but this year has gone unbelievably fast however this month, especially last week, was so jammed pack I barely had time to breath however I have been loving a few products and also have a few random favourites to share.


Bare Minerals Blusher - Dusk
I am a big fan of blusher and I never feel like my makeup is complete without a dusting across my cheeks, as Autumn has come I thought I should move away from the paler and hotter pinks suitable for the spring and summer months so when I spotted this more peachy natural blush I thought it would be the perfect colour. This blush is a loose powder so is harder to apply than a pressed powder as its harder to control and more does get wasted however it is so pigmented, and lasts a long time with a translucent powder over the top.

Barry M Dazzle Dust- 44
I have heard a lot of great reviews of these eyeshadow pigments and love the look it gives to my eyes,   it has become my go to eyeshadow replacing the gold I previously used in my Autumn Makeup Look, I usually spray a eye brush with a make up setting spray and then blend out giving a stunning foiled effect, I have used this blended out with a taupe colour for an everyday look or created a more smokey effect with dark browns for a evening look. However this does have a lot of fall out so I would apply this before finishing off your face makeup.

Eylure Lash Fix Clear Adhesive
I have been really loving wearing false eyelashes when going out and makes my eyes look so much awake however I have become very picky about the glue I use as I really love the Ardell Demi Wispies but absolutely hate the glue however this stuff is brilliant keeping my lashes on all day or night and sets clear which is always a good thing.

Revlon Matte Balm- Passionate
I bought this nearer the end of October as I need a more pinkie berry to match an outfit I was wearing  to a special occasion and I love it. This is a balm so obviously it is moisturising but I love how it gives a matte effect to the lips perfect for this time of year, it also lasts such a long time which I was surprised at due to being a balm however it lasts all day maybe only needing one top up and thats only if I have ate. I can't wait to pick up more colours as its an all round good lip product and affordable!

Barry M Nail Polish - Ballerina
I am not sure if I have mentioned this in a previous post or even a favourites however if I have it just shows how amazing this colour is, I love to put a nude polish on my nails every now and then but have found this dusky pink is a go to when it comes to my nails with the brown undertones being brilliant for Autumn.

Nivea Oil Free Day Cream
I neglect moisturiser a lot, always forgetting to put it on in the morning as I find it makes my skin feel greasy leading to makeup sliding off my face quicker however this seems to be making my skin feel so much smoother and due to being oil free my skin feels a lot more matte with shine reduced.

Billy & Me - Giovanna Fletcher 
I recently wrote a review of this book (see here) so won't go into too much detail however I have been loving reading as a whole, as its perfect for the colder nights, wrapped up in a blanket and drinking hot chocolate has just been perfect. However this book may just be my favourite story I have read in a while. 

On The Road - Olly Murs
This month I also started reading Olly Murs' new book and although I haven't yet finished it, it couldn't not be in my favourites, its about Olly Murs' life on tour and what he gets up to with behind the scene photos and so far it is amazing!

Tartan 
Tartan or plaid clothing especially scarves have been a must for October with thee weather getting colder and it officially being Autumn I don't think I have been without Tartan in any outfit this month.

My music favourites this month has to be Kiss Me by Olly Murs which obviously had to appear as Olly Murs is just bae, Hello by Adele and finally Can't Feel My Face by The Weeknd

Whats been your favourite this month?
♥︎
 Bloglovin' | Twitter | Instagram

8 comments:

  1. Great post! I use a nivea moisturiser everyday, it makes me skin so soft x

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. The billy and me book sounds really good!
    Charlotte // charlottespicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely favourites - I really want to try a Barry M Dazzle Dust and I also use the Nivea Oil Free Day Cream and love it, I have such oily skin and this works so well under my makeup!

    Lucy | www.foreverseptemberr.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! And you should they are amazing!

      Delete
  4. Darling, this post is so beautiful! Awesome! I can’t wait to see the new one!

    p.s. new post about how I met Victoria Beckham already on my blog

    Diana Cloudlet
    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete