Sunday, 29 November 2015

Gift Guide for Her

ITSSS CHRISTMAS!!! Well nearly, however I have got so excited, I couldn't wait to start my christmas posts so heres the first one...

I always want to find the perfect gift for everyone I want to buy for but sometimes I completely stuck on what to buy, so as I find these posts extremely helpful I thought I would do my own starting with todays as a gift guide for women, splitting it into sections to suit most women. And I am also holding my first giveaway!! so keep reading then see the end for details.

The Makeup Obsessed




I am quite makeup obsessed so for this I just picked things I would add to my christmas list starting with this Soap and Glory Well I'll Be Glammed Gift Set retailing at £40, this set is perfect for any makeup lover, and the packaging is gorgeous. I really rate all soap and glory makeup so would really recommend it for quality, also great for anyone you know just getting into makeup as this includes Thick & Fast  Mascara , Brow Archery , Smoulder Kohl Eyeliner, Supercat Eyeliner Pen and  Sexy Mother Pucker Lip Plumping Gloss in Candy Gloss and Plums Up, Love At First Blush Shimmer Powder, Solar Powder  Bronzer, Six Shades of Eye Shadow and a bronzer, blusher and eyeshadow brush. As you can tell even though its pricey you get an awful lot for your money.
Another gift I would recommend giving someone a little bit obsessed with makeup is the Benefit Pump up the Party Set  at £29.50 this is a little bit cheaper than the soap and glory set, however all products are samples and there isn't as many products however it does include the POREfessional, roller lash , high beam, benetint, rockateur with brush, an eyeshadow palette in milk it!, nude swings, it’s complicated, kiss me, I’m tipsy fluff shadow with hard angle brush. Benefit is really good quality, and although smaller I think its a great gift and gives someone a little taste of benefit without having to pay the same for a single products.

The Pamperer
A lot of women love a good pamper but can't go to the spa overtime they feel a bit stressed so why not come to the rescue with a christmas present?! The Body Shop Treats are perfect and affordable at £6 they come in a variety of smells with my favourite probably being the Mango but there are many more such as Japanese Cherry Blossom, Strawberry, Shea, Green Tea and Musk which all contain a shower gel, a cream and Body Puff, or The Body Shop also offers christmas themed treat boxes for £8 with scents such as Cranberry, Frosted Plum and Glazed Apple.
Soap and Glory again does amazing pampering gift sets at christmas so it was nearly impossible for me to pick anything better so my second pick for a pamperer is the Soap and Glory Its The Whole She-Bang which is £60 however again has amazing products! This set includes clean on me Moisture Shower Gel, Sugar Crush Body Buffer, The Righteous Body Butter, Hand Food Hand Cream, Heel Genius Foot Cream, Thick and Fast Mascara , Peaches and Clean  4-in-1 Wash Off Deep Cleansing Milk, Righteous Butter Instant Sunkissed Tint Body Lotion , Motherpucker Lip Gloss in pink shade Rose & Shine and a cosmetics case, perfect for any girly girl. However I wouldn't get this in conjunction with the previous gift due to some products being in both.

The Fashion Conscious
What girl doesn't love a handbag, and my favourite must be the Micheal Kors Totes, they are a bit on the pricey side as many are over £200 however any fashion loving gal would fall in love with this or any designer bag. 
Along with handbags, a girl can't have too many shoes can she?! Kurt Geiger do amazing shoes, I could only wish to have some as I feel I can't buy them for myself however a pair of shoes from any brand whether designer or high street would be loved very much by any fashion lover.

The Jewellery Lover
Pandora! They are obviously known for there charm bracelets but I think the rings are gorgeous with prices ranging £30 up they have something for everyone, I think this would be great for a mum as I know my mom would love it and so would I ;) They are amazing quality and really are a gift for someone to treasure rather than others that can easily be used up.

Mink & Stone do amazing unique jewellery at unbelievably cheap prices, so why not give someone a gift that was made specifically for them that no one else has. you can choose from a variety of beads to create necklaces and bracelets that are gorgeous. 

The Secret Santa

If you have been roped into a secret santa but don't know what to give apart from the usual chocolate, a nail varnish such as the Seventeen Duo's, they are pretty colours and some are perfectly named for christmas with Tinsel and Glitter. As a little gift I am sure any woman would appreciate it and is very affordable at £6.

Ted Baker also do beautiful but cheap sets, with my particular favourite being the Ted Baker Mini Trio Gift Set at £7.50 which has a body lotion, wash and spray. Plus Ted Baker smells gorgeous and this gift will look worth a lot more than you have actually paid perfect if on a budget.


♥︎ 

2 comments:

  1. Lovely post! x

    Give away: I would like a naked 2 palette for Christmas.
    Twitter... Elishaxx_

    ReplyDelete