Sunday, 8 November 2015

Beauty Find! Maybelline Brow Satin

My eyebrows have to be one of the things I have a love- hate relationship with, everything always seems a chore the plucking, the filling in, the maintaining but although this doesn't solve the plucking it definitely has made the rest a lot easier!

Rating: 4/5
Shade: Dark Brown
RRP: £5.99


This eyebrow duo has a pencil on one end and a filling powder in the other, I usually use the filling powder on an every day basis as I find it gives a more natural look but if I am going out or I have a heavier eye makeup I use the pencil previous to the filling powder to give a more defined shape yet this still looks natural. I also find my eyebrows don't fade or wear off at any time during the day which I love as I hate topping up my eyebrows during the day.

When I first found out it was a pencil I was a bit unsure as the reason I always use a eyebrow powder is partly because I just hate sharpening them but this winds up so is a lot easier and also means the whole of the product can be used instead of having to waste some as the pencil is too small after sharpening. Although so far this seems a work of genius the powder application isn't very easy as you have to push the applicator up and down whilst trying to be precise but once I got used to it, it began to get easier each time however it takes a while to build up the amount you need as its not very pigmented.

Overall I think this is definitely worth the money and great for people who love a fuller brow, the shade range is also great and I think there is probably a shade that would fit everyone and will last all day.

What's your must have brow product?

♥︎

Bloglovin' | Twitter | Instagram

4 comments:

  1. Not heard of this product. I like the Benefit Brow Zings palette, but I must admit this Maybelline one looks a lot more practical for carrying around. x

    Kate Louise Blogs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might have to pick this up next time I'm in boots or superdrug!
    Charlotte / charlottespicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete