Wednesday, 18 November 2015

Beauty Find! Bare Minerals Blush

Being both the first bareMinerals product and loose blush pigment I have tried I was really excited to try this, it is a beautiful, dusky pinky red hence the name 'dusk' and perfectly suits the up and coming winter season.

I found this takes quite a long time to get used too as the first time i applied it I applied way, way too much however after that I have got used to it and find it gives the perfect flushed look, and matches perfectly with a berry lip which is my current go to but find sometimes a pink blush that I would usually go for sort of clashes, I also think this would suit any skin tone. This is also very long wearing and I still find I have a flush of colour on my cheeks by the time I get in at the end of the day which I love because the last thing I want to during the day is reapply makeup let alone blusher. Overall I really recommend this with the only down side I have found is the price tag.

♥︎ 

2 comments:

  1. These have been in TKMAXX recently at a cheaper price!
    Charlotte // charlottespicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete