Wednesday, 21 October 2015

Hounds Tooth OOTD

Recently I have been monochrome obsessed, perfect through every season and perfect for the current part of my life. Moving into Sixth Form, with no uniform except smart, office wear this seemed just the right choice pairing a thick, dogtooth pattern skirt with a simple black vest and statement necklace.

The dogtooth patterned pencil skirt was a surprise find when roaming through my local Matalan and I instantly fell in love, I find it looks best with a black top so as the sun was out I went for a standard black cami top from Newlook. Accessory wise, as mentioned earlier I went for a statement necklace, I particularly like this one which is just simple silver triangles giving a bit of edge to the look. Finally as this was a work/ sixth form outfit I used my massive Primark bag perfect for an over packer like me.

♥︎

4 comments:

  1. Houndstooth is a fail-proof pattern when it comes to corporate or formal wear. Also, overpacker right here, too!

    May | THE MAYDEN | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Houndstooth has to be my favourite print at the minute!

      Delete
  2. I have a skirt so similar to that! It's my fave x

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete