Wednesday, 7 October 2015

Neutral Eye Look

Sorry its a day late! I had trouble with my internet and forgot to schedule, how ironic with my previous post being how to be an organised blogger! However I have been loving eyeshadow recently and have been going a bit out there with it using colours such as purple! Yes I know purple! But have also been loving a more natural look, soft and subtle but gives the perfect definition.



To prime my eyes I used the MUA Eye Primer which I really rate for making eyeshadow last, I have found it is probably one of the best I have tried!

I started off by using the white shade in the Makeup Revolution Iconic Three palette to highlight the inner corners of my eye and my brow bone, before going in with the transition colour, also from the Iconic Three palette, which is the matte light brown and blended this throughout my crease blending outwards, I was very messy with this as we will clean it up afterwards.

I then used the NYX single eyeshadow in Taupe and used this in the very outer corner of my eye then blended all the eyeshadows together using a very fluffy brush. For the lid colour I went for a matte white eyeshadow and blended this over my eye as I find it makes my eyes look a lot bigger. Using a tiny bit of the NYX eyeshadow I then buffed together the edge of the white and the rest of the colours making another subtle transition.

I then used a wipe to make a straight line with my eyeshadow and collect any fallout from the eyeshadow beneath my eye. Then using my favourite eyeliner at the moment which happens to be the Soap & Glory Supercat Eyeliner I created my much loved winged eyeliner.

I then applied Maybellline Lash Sensational to my top lashes before doing all my face makeup.

Once my face makeup was done I went in with the NYX taupe and smudged this beneath my eyes then buffed it in by putting a tiny amount of the light brown from the Iconic Three Palette, to finish off I applied a few more coats of mascara to my top lashes then one coat to my bottom lashes.

What colour do you love to wear on your eyes?

♥︎

Bloglovin' | Twitter | Instagram

8 comments:

  1. This eye look is so pretty! Definitely suitable for the day and you could build it up so it's more evening appropriate :) xoxo

    www.charslittleblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! And yes I love how versatile it is!

      Delete
  2. I love the post! You have a wonderful blog:)

    www.theprintedsea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful neutral look, it is something I'd go for almost every day. I wish I was good at eyeliners as you are :) x

    www.elabellaworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! i nominated you for The Versatile Blogger Award!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! Whats your blog address?

      Delete