Sunday, 25 October 2015

Scary Halloween Doll Makeup


Boo! Its nearly Halloween so it was a must that I did a Makeup Tutorial, sadly I am not going to a Halloween Party this year but that hasn't stopped me dressing up. If you hadn't guessed I am a Doll so this is how to achieve the look.
I tried to look scary here but failed miserably however, I firstly did the base of my makeup using the Rimmel Lasting Finish Primer followed by L'oreals 24hr Infalliable Foundation all over my face buffing in as normal - too make this more scary maybe try using a lighter colour foundation but as I am the lightest shade I had to settle for this - I then concealed any problem areas before using Talcum Powder as a setting powder to make my face appear paler. 
I then used an ashy contour in the hollow of my cheeks, nose and beneath my bottom lip as dolls have a very shaped face. I then went for the typical doll look by using a barbie doll pink cream blusher and dabbed it on without blending out to emphasise the cheeks.  Onto the thing I found the most fun in the whole look I used a eyeliner pen and put small dots over my cheeks to give the look of freckles.
For eyes I wanted them to look big and standout, my eyes are already a bright blue so this helped to give the effect of a doll however I then using a NYX eyeshadow in Taupe all over my lid and a darker brown in the crease keeping it basic as a doll doesn't wear  heavy eyes makeup. I then lined my eyelid with the Collection 24hr Eyeliner and applied a coat of mascara onto my top lashes using the Seventeen Va Va Voom Mascara and applied a pair of Ardell Demi Wispy False Eyelashes. I then used Rimmel Scandaleyes Eyeliner and smoked it out before applying a white liner on my waterline and a coat of Clinique mascara on my bottom lashes.

Moving onto the mouth I decided to overdraw my lips with Barry M Red Lipliner and then filled them in with Rimmel Apocalips in Big Bang before drawing lines down from my mouth to chin with a pencil eyeliner. For hair I had curled hair from the day before so then just tied to bunches either side to give a 'crazed doll effect'.

So thats my scary. Wait no... trying to be scary Doll Makeup Look!

What are you dressing as for Halloween?
♥︎ 

8 comments:

  1. I love this! I'll be working this Halloween - I'm so disappointed as it's the first time in years I won't be able to celebrate! x

    Jordan Alice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! Aw, last year that happened to me but I am having a halloween film night this year!

      Delete
  2. I love this! My version of this will be up later this week, it's kind of similar but my hair is not long enough to do the pigtails ;) your bright blue eyes really suit this look!

    Love, Charline | Charline Has a Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cool, I love it x :)

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks really good! Not every look needs to be scary :) xx

    www.elabellaworld.com

    ReplyDelete