Sunday, 11 October 2015

Beauty Find! NYX Eyeshadow

Eyeshadow has to be my favourite makeup product, and is probably the favourite part of my makeup collection however I had got so tired of British drugstore products despite many being really good, and my bank won't stretch to buy all the high end eyeshadows I crave so whilst surfing Amazon I came across NYX and bought a few products and I love the eyeshadows particularly this in True Taupe.


The product is amazing value for the price at around £3- £5 with excellent pigmentation and doesn't crease whatsoever. It lasts really long on the eye but I still prefer to use a primer to make sure it lasts as long as possibly. 


The colour is also ideal for autumn, as it mixes so well with browns and gold tonnes but is also an amazing transition colour for any eye look. I usually build this up and use it in my crease on a day to day basis when I can't be bothered however I also use it to blend out a smokey eye on an evening. The fact this is matte pleased me so much as its so hard to find a fully matte drugstore eyeshadow with as good pigmentation as this, what ever look I go for this seems the perfect crease colour and will definitely try out many more of these shadows. 


What's your eyeshadow recommendation?

♥︎

12 comments:

  1. This looks like a lovely autumnal eyeshadow - I need to try some NYX eyeshadows!

    Lucy | www.foreverseptemberr.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this eye shadow and love using it! Great post ♥

    tipscapsule.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi katie! this colour looks so versatile and lovely. it looks a lot like buck from the naked palette 1 which i already have, so i'll probably give this a miss! good to here you enjoyed it though, i have a few nyx shadows I love as well :)

    www.chloecake.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can never have too much eyeshadow ;)

      Delete
  4. That looks like great eyeshadow!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really recommend it, so versatile!

      Delete
  5. i've only tried their eyeshadow sticks which i love, this looks nice as well!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want to try those but NYX is so hard to get hold of in the UK *cries*

      Delete
  6. That is a beautiful shade, it is definitely ideal for Autumn!

    www.elabellaworld.com

    ReplyDelete