Wednesday, 2 September 2015

That 60's Chic


For this summer look I opted for a dress and flats. This dress from Topshop has a very 60's look about it, the cut outs around the stomach and the crocheted detailing adds something a little different to this simple piece.

I am wearing this with a simple black bag and flat shoes, but I have also found this dress is absolutely stunning with a pair of statement heels. The bag from Next and the shoes from Newlook are both cheap and affordable yet make this dress transitional for both day and night.

♥︎
Bloglovin' | Twitter | Instagram

12 comments:

  1. I love that colour! I bet you could pull it off in the autumn as well. x

    francescaroseblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it lovely! And yes I thought that too!

      Delete
  2. Such a pretty outfit - unique and lovely colour!

    Lucy | www.foreverseptemberr.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This dress is so pretty x

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk/




    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Topshop, you look great and i love the colour of your dress.

    Ana
    http://anarazon.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. The dress is beautiful! I love the colour and detail! :)
    Peace xo
    www.waitwhatok.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. It was very out of my comfort zone aha! I hope you like the post.

      Delete