Sunday, 6 September 2015

Beauty Find! Make Up Revolution Highlight Palette




Shade: Highlighter Lights
RRP: £6
Rating 4/5

This highlighter palette has three gorgeous shades, one which is more white, a more pinky shade and then a more purple toned highlight. I have used this virtually everyday and have done for the past month yet it hardly looks like I have made a mark in it. The longevity of the product on the skin is super good and I find lasts all day. The whiter shade I like to use on the brow bone to highlight there whilst I use the pink on the cheek bone. I have not yet dared to use the purple as I am not sure how to use it so any suggestions leave in the comments. Please tell me how it works!

The colour pay off is also amazing which I didn't expect for the price as it was so cheap and I bought it on a whim. The mirror is also very handy! I don't think I could specifically fault this product but I do think the packaging is quite bulky and cheap looking. Despite this the actual product has to be one of the best highlights I have tried!

♥︎

2 comments: