Wednesday, 16 September 2015

Autumn Wishlist

I love internet shopping, and I have to say its how I spend the majority of my time, I build up little lists I might buy, and love filling up my basket, so I thought I would share my most wanted items.

I love jumpers, snuggling in them whilst drinking a cup of hot chocolate, so the first thing for my Autumn Wishlist is a Burgundy Jumper this ones from boohoo.com and I just love both the colour and the style, perfect on a lazy day just to throw on with jeans and a pair of boots.

The next thing on my wish list is a MAC Lipstick, I think this is the perfect colour for Autumn, a lovely wine to burgundy colour which I love. I always think a dark lip is the best for Autumn/Winter and know I will wear this everyday.

I also really love this tartan skirt, I am a big lover of Tartan and this skirt jumped straight out at me, I think this is the perfect Autumn outfit, with boots, black tights and a big coat. I love the shape of this skirt going straight down as recently I have found many skirts are becoming A-line which do not suit me at all!

Another makeup item on my wish list is the Lorac Pro Palette I have wanted this since it was released but it is so hard to get my hands on I think it would be a perfect all year around palette however particularly Autumn with the dark browns and bronze oranges. I just want this in my life!

Similar to loving, snuggling up in jumpers I love cardigans, in particular I love the look of this grey cardigan, it is quite long reaching just above the knee but is very slouchy and looks very very cozy!

Lastly I have a khaki shirt, Khaki is a new discovery for me, I wasn't sure if the colour really suited me but this shirt from Newlook I fell in love with, I saw this in store and actually think the picture on the website don't live up to what it actually looks like, but I think this is a perfect thing to just throw on.

Whats on your Autumn Wishlist?

♥︎

4 comments:

  1. Ooooh I love the look of the Lorac Pro palette, such pretty colours!! I have MAC Rebel and I love it, perfect Autumn colour!
    Becky Shannon xx - Life-by-Becky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know the Lorac Pro is so pretty but expensive aha! Hope you liked the post x

      Delete
  2. I love that skirt! x Great list x :)

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete