Wednesday, 9 September 2015

Autumn Makeup Look

I can now officially say it is Autumn! I have whipped out the candles and my whole wardrobe has suddenly filled itself with jumpers and a lot of burgundy so to celebrate here is my Autumn makeup look!
Recently I have been really loving primers, previously I always felt like they blocked my pores however after getting a sample of Rimmel Lasting Finish Primer I am converted, so to start off i just put some on my t-zone and a blended outwards.

I then used the MAC Pro longwear foundation which is another recent discovery and being the first high end foundation I have tried I am very impressed, lasting all day and has amazing coverage. I buffed this in all over my face using the Eco Tools Buffing Brush before moving onto eyes to prevent fall out appearing onto finished makeup look.


 As you would expect this eye look completely revolves around burnt orange and browns so after applying the MUA Eye Primer I used the colour Oudh (I am so glad I don't have to attempt to pronounce that!) from the MUA Twelfth Night Palette and smudged this all over my lid from about a quarter of the way in, then using the same brush I used the colour Myrrh from the same palette which is a beautiful golden yellow shade and also a complete dupe for MAC Amber Lights and blended this with Oudh which is already over the lid. I then got the Real Techniques Accent Brush and slightly smudged the Myrrh under my eye in the inner corner about halfway across.

I then wanted to make this look less bright so used NYX Taupe Eyeshadow and blended it using the Real Techniques All Over Shadow Brush in and slightly above the crease, acting as a transition colour, then to define the crease a bit more I used a tiny bit of Revlon Single Eyeshadow in Cocoa and then blended all the colours together with a very fluffy brush. Going back in with the RT Accent brush I smudged a bit of cocoa beneath my eye on the outer corner. 

To finish off the eye I used the Soap and Glory Supercat Eyeliner to create my signature cat eye and then applied a few coats of the L'oreal Double Extension Mascara.

I then filled in my brows with the Maybelline Brow Satin Pencil and Powder in Medium Brown.

Moving back onto face makeup I used the Seventeen Under Eye Concealer to cover my under eye circles and then used a small amount of Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer on any blemishes or redness.

I then dusted with my trusty Rimmel Stay Matte Powder before going onto bronze my face in the hollows of my cheeks and sides of my face using the Stila Bronzer and a tiny amount of the contour from the Sleek Face Form to deepen the hollows of my cheeks a bit more. I then went onto blusher applying the Collection blush in Bashful and highlighting my cheeks, nose, cupids bow and brow bone with the highlight from the Sleek Face Form Kit.

Lastly I moved onto lips, lining them with MUA Clear liner which I must say is amazing as stops bleeding but is great as an around good lip liner as you don't need to colour match. Then coloured my lips with Rimmel Apocalypse Meteoric Matte.

Whats your favourite autumn look?

♥︎ 
 Bloglovin' | Twitter | Instagram

8 comments:

  1. This makeup look is so pretty, you are very talented x :)

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've nominated you for the Liebster Award :) I think your looks are awesome.
    Follow this link to take part:
    http://madeleine-alice.blogspot.co.uk/2015/09/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look, your eyes look beautiful!

    http://www.abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete