Monday, 3 August 2015

Monochrome Monday OOTD

Highstreet Clothing, Patterned Monochrome Trousers, Black Vest Top, Statement Necklace, Newlook, Primark Shoes, Handbag, Background - Park with bushes and trees. Fashion Blog, photo belongs to Katie Lou do not use without permission

I have been looking for a perfect pair of patterned trousers for a very long time that fitted with my monochrome love, and even though at my first glance I thought these were pyjama bottoms I have fell in love. 
With the comfiness of pyjamas these Matalan trousers make an outfit look very put together without having to put in a lot of effort, the perfect mix if you ask me! Simply worn with my much loved vest tops and dressed up with a few accessories including a statement necklace or layering a few if you feel cheeky, a pair of cute shoes and a bag, both mine from Primark. 

My go to summer lazy day outfit means I am very glad I stumbled upon these treasured trousers.

♥︎

4 comments:

  1. Ooh they are so lovely! I've always wanted a pair of patterned trousers but I don't think I'd be able to pull them off. Hopefully I'll get the confidence one day :) Great post! x

    | Caoimhe xo | www.ismisecaoimhe.blogspot.ie |

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sure you could, I find they are actually VERY flattering! Glad you enjoyed the post x

      Delete
  2. Oh lovely outfit! I love patterned trousers on other people but don't think they suit me at all x

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! I thought the exact same thing but I bit the bullet and tried them on in the shop, I couldn't be without them now x

      Delete