Wednesday, 12 August 2015

Beauty Find! MAC Relentless Red Lipstick


A Highend Makeup Review on Mac Relentless Red Retro Matte Lipstick, price £15.50. which has an amazing long-lasting formula (Photo taken on white shabby chic hanging heart and Primark white throw).

Being a lipstick lover, I find myself treating myself a little too often. This MAC Retro Matte Lipstick caught my eye as soon as I got to the counter, being one of the formulas I hadn't tried before I thought this would be the perfect one to add to my collection and I wasn't wrong!

I have to admit I was apprehensive splashing out £15.50 incase this matte lipstick like others I had tried was drying, but I couldn't have been more wrong, this super pigmented red with pinky orange under tonnes sits perfectly on my lips, and definitely did not strip my lips of all the moisture it had. 
I found the lipstick lasts an extraordinary length of time, rarely having to reapply during the day and is completely untransferable. 

Overall I think if you are after a matte lipstick this formula is definitely your best choice, and I am more than sure you would find your perfect shade with the bright pinks, reds and nudes on offer.

♥︎

2 comments:

  1. it looks like a gorgeous colour! and I can't believe the lipsticks are £15.50 now, they used to be £9 a few years ago! x
    www.article21.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! The prices have gone up so much!

      Delete