Friday, 31 July 2015

Gooey Chocolate Brownies Recipe

I have wanted to write a recipe post for sometime as baking is one of my favourite things to do! I recently found this chocolate brownie one in my Nans collection of recipes she had been writing out since she was my age and I have to say that these Brownies are the best I have ever tasted so had to share it with you!

Ingredients:
4 Eggs
375g Caster Sugar
275g Butter
100g Self Raising Flour
75g Cocoa

Method:
Set the temperature on the oven to Gas mark 4 before starting, leaving it to heat up.

Weigh each of the ingredients, putting them all into one bowl to do the All in one method.

Once all ingredients are weighed out and in one bowl you can start to mix, personally I use a plastic mixing spoon but use whatever suits you and mix until a smooth silky mixture is made.

Next its best to grease a oven friendly tin around 23x30x4 then line using grease proof paper to prevent the mixture sticking when cooking. Fill the tin with the mixture and cook for around 40-55 minutes when the top is crispy.

And thats it! I hope you try this super easy recipe and please let me know if you make this yummy brownie.

♥︎






4 comments:

  1. These look so Yummy! x

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were gorgeous if i do say so myself aha!

      Delete
  2. These look amazing! I think I will try these out, I love baking! I have always wanted to make brownies, but every time I do they just turn out like chocolate cake!
    Ailish Elizabeth
    xx
    http://ailishelizabeth.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are amazing! I love baking too, its just so therapeutic, I had the same issue but these are most definitely the best gooey brownies I have made. x

      Delete