Tuesday, 21 July 2015

Beauty Find! Sleek Face Form Kit

I have been using the Sleek Face Form Kit on and off for about six months, I am very wary about contouring as it can go very, VERY wrong and I am no expert when it comes to this sort of thing and I am definitely in ore of people with the perfect contoured face.

This being my first contour kit, I was very intrigued I had tried blusher many times before from various brands but never one by Sleek, I usually go for matte shades for blusher as I like a quite natural base with just foundation and powder however despite the shimmer this gives a lovely build able look, like normal flushed cheeks, I prefer to use this on a evening out rather than a day to day basis due to the small shimmer.

This was the first highlighter I had used as it had never really occurred to me to use such a product which you would never believe as I have a slight obsession with highlighter especially the recent strobing technique, due to this technique the initial love for this powder has dwindled away and I have started loving liquid highlighter instead however this powder is a brilliant highlighter  for along the nose, under eyebrows and of course the tops of cheeks. The highlighter again is shimmery which proves a tiny bit over the top if mixed with the blush in the kit in the day time however I love to use this with a matte blusher for a daytime shimmer.

The bronzer, something I was most scared of using and still find daunting is brilliant, I just put this in the hollows of my cheeks and instantly gives my face definition, I chose to get the palette in the lightest shade 'Fair' and the bronzer is the perfect shade for my skin and isn't orangey at all which is a huge plus point but is also very buildable so is versatile if going between tanned and pale. 

Overall the kit is great value for money, and also brilliant for starting in makeup as it has all you need  for a beautifully contoured face however I do wish there was a choice in shade of blusher as personally I would prefer a less shimmer but I think this is personal preference. 

Have you tried this or if not what's your favourite contour kit?

♥︎

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely brilliant product.I love your blog and if you fancy a read, then check onto my blog https://lifestylebites3.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! Just checked yours out its lovely! xo

      Delete